In a rather boutique session of 28 comrades in arms, we went up against :
  • internecine Obama edition
  • Rebound
  • Guns of Navarone
  • Cholo

After party
  • Cholo
  • Czech Mate
As always post your war stories below, we love to read them and they provide us with helpful feedback!

dancemoox

Re: [Tue] 10 Sep 2013 (Czech out)

Post by dancemoox »

No moon moon tv this time, saving space for Rolling Thunder tomorrow :)

Internecine (Obama Edition) - Opfor CO

I planned quickly and kept it simple so I know the minions of Moonfor are simple creatures.. I set my forces on a hillside overlooking the town and had Charlie set up a base of fire as Alpha and Bravo moved in on the sides. I held back from Charlie with the medic as they opened fire to cover the assault. I had updates from Alpha but Bravo FTL Pr3sario was muted on TS :commissar: so my requests for updates were landing on deaf ears. As I pushed Charlie in I moved with them and was hit by fire from the town. Charlie shot at Alpha and Bravo shot at Alpha, it all fell apart and Indifor were flanking from behind, I could hear SuperU flanking and then I was dead. In the end Moonfor was victorious, Pr3sario will now report for TS re-education in the morning...

Rebound - Alpha 3 AT - SuperU FTL Shane Egan AR Head AAR

After sussing out that Super had just had laser eye surgery and could see very far indeed we moved into town. As we pushed into the town we pushed up to a Kord bunker, spying targets further into the town I manned the Kord and lit them up. Sadly due to the bunker I wasn't able to engage the targets on the hillside next to us. With the immediate targets eliminated we pushed into town, spying a dead enemy grenadier I grabbed myself a M16203 and some GP rounds. As we cleared the last of the town we were engaged from the north west. We hunkered down in a multistory building. I went out onto the balcony and killed four EI, leaning out further to attack the remaining targets I was wounded. Shane picked me up and Ice was on me in moments to hug me better. With A2 pushing clearing the rest of the targets we prepared for the counterattack. When the BTR-60 rocked up on Bravo we moved down to back them up. Super, Shane and Head set up at sandbags while I went into the building and set myself up in the stair archway facing toward the counterattack. EI were pushing from both hillsides and down the road. Super Shane and Head were all wounded by enemy fire, I ran down to pick up Super then Head - sadly Shane didn't make it. I grabbed some more ammo from dead comrades around me and fired GP onto swarming enemy hillsides. An enemy T-34 blasted up the road, I got my AT ready and it made a break to the left behind buildings, I waited for it to break cover and fired hitting it clean in the side. Moments later it cooked off. We shot more EI before pushing out towards the next town. Super was in the lead and got shot to bits, I called his death, crawled up to this body and grabbed a spare boom stick off his corpse, Head grabbed the second and we pushed out further. I was kill moving into the town..

Guns of Navarone - MMG Gunner - Guss Assistant

Curse you Special Forces you didn't cut the power, you make very poor bailiffs! We waited a very long time as we educated Draakon about British 60's tv and other strange things. Eventually when the hallucinations were strong with Tryteyker we pulled back towards the town. The M2 HUMVEE we were in was donated to MMG and I set Guss on the gun as I engaged the targets in town with my M240. Guss shot IceRaiser a little bit and I walked down into the town. I had such a nice position set up ready to ambush the convoy when it arrived :cry:

Cholo - Officer Moon Moon then PCPfor CO

First run I was outside of the precinct and was keeping tabs on the gang moving in. I saw Croc move along a wall and fired on him, however the window ate all my shotgun pellets. I moved to the doorway and killed him. Ready to move back towards the precinct the mission ended :|

Second run I went CO for the gang and was on the hillside overlooking the precinct, I got in my off road and watched for a moments. When I turned on my lights Cops from the station opened up on my hillside, this amused me as pellets were missing me and the hill horribly. I drove down turning my lights off, confusing the enemy by turning my off road to the west and ejecting leaving it to happily drive across getting shot at by the cops.. I moved onto a rooftop and found a fellow gang member, with nothing to see I moved down and into the station. Ice was a sneaky Ice and shot me in the back :(

Czech Mate - German Exchange Medic - CO SuperU

Nothing more fear inducing than landing in your parachute next to a sign, looking at it and finding *MINES* written on it.. Not wishing to alarm Super I informed him he was in a minefield and that he should hurry along in a timely manner. Unable to see any markers when Ice was shot I asked him to mark himself for some medicine, sadly he died. A technical rocked up and we killed the crew along with some fire from a nearby fireteam. Super and I pushed up to the technical and I jumped on the gun. We moved a little towards the oil storage compound and I saw nothing to shoot at, we moved a little closer and saw nothing again - when I traversed the gun I saw a prone EI right next to us. I opened up on the targets I could see along the wall at the crossroads. Fire shot in from behind us and Super was dead. Friendly fire teams were being wounded just downslope of the wall. I let everyone know I was driving a technical and moving towards friendly forces, despite this I was engaged by wounded men I was moving in. I jumped out and healed up two guys. Seconds before I was done healing up the second I was shot in the head by an enemy rifleman just inside the compound entrance.
ramming speed!

Zerith

Post by Zerith »

Czech Mate

Mmm eating GPs all night.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

dancemoox wrote:Pr3sario will now report for TS re-education in the morning...
Pr3sario reporting in for TS School... No idea why my TS muted itself. I don't have the benefit of dual monitors but I did ask my FT if there was any orders coming through TS and they said "no, TS is quiet..." Wasn't till I was killed and Alt-Tab'd to go to Lobbby I noticed.

Apologies to my FT to whom it must have looked like I was ignoring Command and issuing my own orders. I can assure you my failure had nothing to do with a lack of the respect for the ORBAT but more to do with being a complete knobber!

PS - Did dancemoox tell you he's doing Rolling Thunder tomorrow? Only a million times :P
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here