[Sun] 03 November 2013 (M. Night Shyamalan's Rubber Bands)

How we died
IceRaiser

Re: [Sun] 03 November 2013 (M. Night Shyamalan's Rubber Band

Post by IceRaiser »

I shot, and killed, Tigershark after his failed attempt to hurt my feelings.
Though he did tie my shoelaces together so I had to crawl the rest of the mission :argh:

Zerith

Post by Zerith »

Satire wrote:

Breaking Sisa Blufor MMG Gunner

Pew pew pew! I seriously love it when I get the MMG. After blundering into the enemy during our advance (Fuck,fuck,fuck grenade!) we took a longer route and set up on one of the oil drums. MMG then proceeded to paste bullets onto anything that looked faintly hostile. Somewhere along the line I got someone but I've no idea if it was due to direct fire or just spamming bullets through cover. Then someone on the hill opened up on me. I retrurned fire and then realised it was was friendly from the red tracers but I was dead before I could yell at them to knock it off. In fairness I couldn't hit someone with an MX at that range so hats off to you (you horrible murderer!)
Yes, yes. I was part of the fireteam of friendlies who were shooting at you. FTL called it out and I was trying to say that was MMG and not to shoot that way, but not sure if they didn't hear me or I was in the wrong channel! Sorry I tried!
dancemoox wrote:
Mamuto wrote:P.S. I am so glad that the binoculars were fixed in A3. About time.
BI fixith with one hand and takeith the clothes of FIA with another..
They ninja changed classnames. As a heads up the uniform classname should be "U_BG_Guerilla1_1".

Homercleese

Post by Homercleese »

thekev506 wrote:Two Days to Retirement - MP5 CopFTL Homercleese crosses a street to open a gate that the rest of team is to rush through.
Haha, yeah, that was supposed to be my Dick Winters moment, valiantly leading from the front. Stupidly got too eager in wanting to move on the gangbangers in the pub and didn't want us standing round in the open street.

And in the complete absence of EI contact we'd been flowing around the map beautifully. What a shame!