[Sun] 03 November 2013 (M. Night Shyamalan's Rubber Bands)

How we died
Ferrard Carson

[Sun] 03 November 2013 (M. Night Shyamalan's Rubber Bands)

Post by Ferrard Carson »

A glorious 45 comrades welcomed November into the world! With fire!

ArmA 2 Missions:
  • Two Days to Retirement - Berezino
  • Rolling Matryoshka - Part I
  • Radio Free Hazar
ArmA 3 Missions:
  • Breaking Sisa
  • Burn
    Afterparty
  • Compound 2 - In the Buff!
First up was Two Days from Retirement, Berezino Edition! A CopFor task force entirely comprised of imminent retirees - are we certain this is such a good idea? CopFor was slowly flanked and picked apart by the Tenacious D of MobFor! IceRaiser, the Disability Cop, got shot for his disability! CopFor may be equal opportunity, but MobFor is ableist, those bastards!

Rolling Matryoshka - Bravo and Charlie were supposed to fire from the trees while Alpha performed the Charge of the Light Brigade. It didn't quite work out that way, because Alpha actually took the factory, Bravo fell in behind them, and Charlie ran straight into the teeth of seemingly invisible CDF. While we in Charlie bled and died and cursed the heavens, Alpha and Bravo continued on their merry way in the southern treeline. Finally back on our feet, Charlie continued to dutifully advance up the Northern treeline while everyone else ran south. Wandering into the mists, obeying the orders of a long dead CO. Slowly picked off by vicious Chernarussians who blend in perfectly with the trees and our own officers, the three survivors huddled together for warmth as they bled out and the mission was called as their sad elegy faded into the rain.

Radio Free Hazar saw some serious overmatch - EBass had almost twice the numbers against SuperU's single squad, but Super's objectives were simple - defend the densely packed neighborhood around Comms Array Elena. OpFor gave far greater than they received, slaughtering the Takistanis like dogs in the street.

Breaking Sisa saw a Blu pincer movement from the north and south, getting cut down to the north by tracer fire from yours truly, but successfully getting the Southern element into the midst of IndFor, where they slaughtered us all.

Burn found us in shiny new Ghosthawks, riding off into the night while artillery tore the night asunder. The choppers landed and disgorged their troops, keeping one apiece to gun. MHLBrothers went all Icarus and got his tail chopped off by a MANPAD for his troubles, and he came to earth in flames even as artillery smashed half of Mike-26 to pieces. And then THEY came. Like a pack of hyenas, they descended on us wonderful, faithful Party Members and started throwing everyone everywhere. The Rubber Bands. They filled our minds with visions of stuttering and jitters and horrific flying rawket launchers, reducing us to gibbering gibbons as our minds broke from the terror. We're still piecing together what exactly happened.

The drugs must've lasted for a bit - or maybe Tiger and the quartermaster have begun a sordid affair. FIA forces in Compound universally stripped down to their skivvies, and our Full Frontal Assault was far too much for IndFor to handle! The AAF recoiled in fear from our bare flesh, and we shot them as they looked on in horror! Greatest victory!

As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU's FA doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists. We also have a new YouTube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by yours truly. Posts in the AAR threads really helps us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.

Until next time, S̸̱̯͍͙̝̟͈̳l̞̜͟e̦̩̠͉̥̻e̥͈̘̰͙͉͓̣p̟̩͚̜̞̥̮̕ ̨͏̫̺̭̜̗̟ͅŢ͚̼̤̜̳̘́͜ḭ̢̲͕̯̳̝͍̲͘g̮͚̝̩͓͞͡h̸͖͈͘t̨͓͇̦̮͇ ̪̪̼̱́͡͞ͅm̢̧̬͕̦̰y͇̪̻̜̫͔̕͠ ̵̛͖̠͓u̳͟͠n͏͔̯̗̱̘͇ͅș̩̖̪̞͕͍͈͇͡u̳̗̗̬̝̮ș̵̼̼͉̬̲̀p̶̹͉̬̬̟͚͖͚̻e̖̠̞̼̪͕͚͓̕c҉̷̲̣t̶̥͓ḭ̩̜̼͕͜n̲͙̘̠̭̝g̸̘̭͈̰͍̥̝ ̴̭̳̩͓ͅc̖̼̮̗͙̤o̬͉͞m̞̫̖͉̙͉͞r̸͖̪̗̱͡ͅa̴̗̲̦̝͇̣͢ͅḓ͚͕̻̘̟̥͖͜e̴҉̥̬͓̘̻̩̳̻̣s͙̤̠͘!͜͏͕͈

:clint: ~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

dancemoox

Re: [Sun] 03 November 2013 (M. Night Shyamalan's Rubber Band

Post by dancemoox »

Two Days to Retirement - Berezino - Gangfor Charlie Gang Leader - Awaitz Spitnam Mamuto

Dispatched by Gang Overlord Aquarius to the supermarket and hospital area with orders to hold our ground, I set everyone up with a lovely colour as befits our gangs policy on diversity and dispatched Spitnam with his shotgun up onto the hospital roof. Mamuto to look north and myself and Awaitz remained inside the market. Mamuto had contact to the north, a single cop clearly lost and looking for a doughnut shop. I called in the contacts and had Mamuto mark them, suddenly the single contact was two, three, four, six, all of them! Mamuto pulled back inside the market and I switched positions joining Spitnam up on the hospital roof. I took pot shots with my PDW at cops as they ran between buildings. Awaitz was taken out by cops close to the south east I had Mamuto pull back towards the hospital, on the way he was bitten by Arma and went down. A2 was all dead, coms were getting quiet. I dashed down the ladder and started giving first aid to Mamuto, it appeared to me that my magnetic medicine hands were repelled by Mamuto and it took three attempts to heal him up. I heard a cop radio to the front of the hospital so went to investigate, I managed to sneak up behind Officer Pork-Chop and mock him before killing him, to add insult to the mocary and murder I also stole his gun and grenades - if I'd been able to steal his hat I would have.. Now armed with an MP5 and a lovely pair of HE grenades I went back up to the roof of Charlie Murder Hospital, I attempted to contact others from the gang but found it was just myself Spitnam and Mamuto left.. I scanned the town looking for cops to kill and spotted one breaking cover past the pub, I fired then threw a grenade and thus the last of COPfor was dead :dance:

Officers Murdered in the line: Dannysaysnoo, Pickers, IceRaiser, Meayn may they roast in cop hell and make some nice crispy bacon :D

I choose you to murder all the cops!

Rolling Matryoshka - Part I - Charle 2 AR - Mr Link FTL Aquarius AAR TiredHippo AT

I made a point of quoting from the briefing, words to the effect of "thar be men in them trees and they be angry", I paraphrase but you understand surely Comrade? MrLink had VON issues and was forced to reconnect, I took charge and kept us moving towards the Charlie marker, not an easy task when the C2 marker is running away in the other direction and the map is covered in other units and map markers. Due to my party approved land navigation night courses I was able to navigate myself and Aquarius to the Charlie hilltop, where we were set upon by the CDF forces that called it home. I warned ASL that we would bleed out soon if not given aid, the medic was dead and seconds later so was I.

This face greeted me on spawning in, it was a bad omen.

Everyone, meet IceRaiser's Uncle Tad, he's my Uncle too thanks to the cloning machine.

Radio Free Hazar - Opfor Medic

I was unable to help IceRaiser who had become connected to the Matrix via the communications antenna, he spoke of no buildings and floating objects.. I did my best to first find then tend to the wounded, navigating between buildings unmarked on the map is a challenge, eventually the enemy was close enough for even me to shoot at them. I pulled back from where SuperÜ had been FF'd and healed up a few guys. I moved onto a rooftop to get eyes down onto the oil pipeline, I had been spotted and attempted to move down the stairs again. In a wonderful combination I shouted 'MOOOOVE' to the rifleman blocking the stairs as an enemy RPG struck the building. We both survived and I pulled further west taking another rooftop as my home. I looked over at the coms relay and saw IceRaiser was sitting observing the patterns, I fired on more EI contacts and was finally hit this time for good.

Breaking Sisa - Bluefor BSL

I had one fireteam lead by AntlerOwl and MMG Satire under my command, our orders were simple move into the fields south of the factory and provide massive covering fire as Alpha advanced from the north. I devised a cunning approach to our BOF, all movement was to be made via the tall grasses and field boundaries. This worked so well that when B1 bumped into the enemy inside the grasses neither of the opposing sides knew (at first) they had walked into the other. What followed was best described as 'grenade spam'. I took shrapnel and went into 'play dead' stance as I healed, with our wits picked up I pulled Bravo east avoiding contact with the traumatised enemy inside the ferns and pushed up to the factory, Alpha were under heavy fire and needed us to take the attack to the enemy sooner rather than later. I told MMG to find somewhere high and set up, and dispatched B1 to the north wall, with it being so open I moved onto a factory roof to see if I could get eyes down into where Antler would be moving. As I moved east along the rooftop I spotted an enemy creeping around in a building south west of me, I instantly went prone got MMG to light the building up and popped up again - the GP I fired sailed right in the front door and exploded next to the enemy - audiox even congratulated me on my kill once I died - my death was soon to follow, I moved to look where B1 were moving and took GP fire myself.. With my death Alpha fired on B1 then on MMG, at least tracer fire looks nice, it makes up for the murder of your comrades.

Burn - MMG Gunner - Timothy Assistant

So I was able to prevent the deaths of A3 in this mission, remember be careful when giving dismount orders to a squad on TS. In this instance A1 A2 and ASL were at the LZ in TH1 and on the ground, A3 and MMG loaded in TH2 were loitering waiting for TH1 to clear the LZ. ASL gave the order 'Alpha dismount' thankfully I was quick to respond 'wait A3 are loaded in TH2' I'm pleased nobody ejected as that would have been epicly silly.

Once on the deck MMG moved to the BOF marker and spotted a GMG Strider parked at the main entrance, several infantry contacts and not much more. With the contacts marked I relaxed having Timothy spot objects beyond my view and also reported in directly to CO. One of the TH's strayed too close to the base and paid the AA price, its then that I saw the server wasn't too happy with us, the missile moved in 10m jumps before going past the TH and exploding. When the arty round hit the radar dome I opened up on the contacts by the entrance with my first belt, I was blind so did my best to keep the recoil under control. As I reloaded I was pleased to see no further targets. Bravo moved up, I opened up on some fleeing EI and we were tasked to push into the compound with Alpha. Spying a nice guard tower by the entrance I decided that'd make a nice home for us. I went up the stairs and found two frankly terrified looking AI prone, I fired on both, they didn't die, I fired some more, they didn't die.. We'd entered the haunted tower! As the server cried out in anguish the AI randomly died, I was mesmerized by an enemy RPG float up from the floor and flip around in front of me. Somewhere in the dsync and melting server I lost my MMG. It was replaced with the Indfor F2000 that's not an F2000. I looked around when permitted to move but my rifle was gone, as was the floating AT... :psyduck:

Nice to see a mission on Stratis, and one day A3 will work, one day!

Compound 2 - FIA CO @ Moox Plaza!

It's Comrade Uncle Tigersharks turn at FA Quartermaster this month, it seems he's decided not to issue FIA with fatigues, preferring us to do battle in out headscarves and webbing.. With the shock at nakedness over my troops moved out to the designated buildings A1 to the west A2 east and myself alone in the middle building to the north - designated Moox HQ. The enemy made a break from the north east out into the open, I saw one switched to GP and fired as two more ran past, I believe I hit Bones in the face with the GP killing him instantly. My second confirmed kill was some poor soul attempting to run north across an open field, I fired a few rounds at him and down he went. A2 reported contacts close to them on the other side of Moox Plaza's compound wall, I peaked over and took a bullet, thankfully my combat y fronts kept me alive and I ducked down behind the rooftop ledge. Some bold chap then climbed up my roof access hatch, as an unauthorised HQ crasher I shot him dead then looted him for anything nice.

Strangely as I accessed his gear my NVG's were switched off and not by myself, also his first aid kit disappeared from my inventory after I pinched it (lack of pockets lack of FAC). The enemy MMG did its best to suppress me, I'd pop up and fire at them then duck down before they could react. As the attacking force was decimated I used tracer rounds to encourage the last two enemies alive to keep moving. With them holed up inside a building I went out to make them my prisoners, I left Croc to hold the Plaza and advanced with my pistol, as I entered the building the enemy MMG was holed up in I got stuck horribly in the stairs, I was eventually able to untangle myself and over direct demanded he drop his weapon and come out with his hands up. Friendly forces then killed him, victory but no sex slave, I mean prisoners..

Thanks very much Carson for hosting, see you lot on Tuesday.
ramming speed!

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

Arma 2 Missions:

Two Days to Retirement - Berezino
ROCKERFOR Charlie - Singlehandedly winning the game for Rockers.
As dancemoox said, I set up 50m from the grocery store and was watching the Northern approach. After a while, I noticed a crouched cop sneaking around in the fog and carried the information up to my firete-, er.. Party approved rockband lead. Seconds after reporting the single contact, he turned into 2 cops, then 4, 5, and six. Given the vantage point I had on them, I asked for permission to light them up with my skorpion. Not hearing yea or nay soon enough and fearing they'd duck into cover, I went full auto and expended a magazine into them, falling back immediately in true gorilla warfare style.
From the store, I kept watching North, and saw some cops again, ducking between buildings. I engaged in a fire fight with one or two but I highly doubt I hit anything. Checking the map, I noticed Alpha 2 flanking from behind, so I fired a few more magazines into the general direction of the enemy trying to pin them down. Then I heard screaming and death as Alpha 2 engaged the enemy and then things went quiet.
At around this time Awaitz heard contacts at the back entrance to the store. doors were opened, gunfire exchanged, and Awaitz was dead, taking down one cop with him. I waited for 5-10 seconds and then popped up and saw an open back door with two cops about to breach the store. Full auto Skorpion from 5 meters away is pretty damn effective: I killed one instantly and injured the other one. I did take a glancing blow but was still mobile so I flanked around the outside of the store and came up behind. Three confirmed kills and an acquired shotgun later, I fell back to the Hospital. The mission ended 10 minutes later without me seeing much action. Total kill count for Charlie? At least 8 dead pigs. Hoorah.

Rolling Matryoshka - Part I
Decided to reward myself for an excellent previous round and hopped into the gunner's seat on the IFV. Haven't actually gunned for any vehicle before, so this was cool. Took out two T-55s and a handful of infantry in and around the factory. We proceeded to drive up to the factory and got promptly blown up by the BMP no one thought necessary to report to us. :argh: :bang: Still, 17 kills and saving Alpha's flank at one point made it a fun 10 minutes gunning. Definitely want to try that again at some point. But please, for the love of the Party, report in enemy armor!!

Radio Free Hazar
Defending Alpha 3 FTL
Was tasked with dismantling the 50 cal at the mansion and carrying it into a better defensive position. Took Red Sniper with me to do so, but he got lazy and didn't want to carry the tripod bag (or couldn't pick it up due to arma issues is the excuse he gave me haha) so we fell back. I decided to try a flanking manuever but didn't realize that the enemy wasn't past the police station so I ended up on the front line with Sniper. Got pegged and started bleeding out. Red Sniper couldn't get to me due to the heavy fire so I told him to leave me and started waiting to bleed out. However, after 5 minutes of patiently lying in my pooling blood, Comrade Ebass decided to tactically crouch walk past the open door in front of me without checking his corners. Half a magazine of fully automatic AK107 fire later, he lay dead next to me. I followed him to the great beyond moments later. Still can't believe that happened.

Arma 3 Missions:

Breaking Sisa
Eeee, we're playing my mission first! Previous playthroughs of Breaking Sisa always ended in horrific losses on the Blufor side and so I decided to take up the commander's slot one more time and make things right. Instead of a straight sweep East to West, I had MMG and Bravo come from the South through the fields and all of Alpha + me come from the North in an epic pincer maneuver that was bound to succeed and catch the enemy unawares. Right? Wrong.
Bravo ran into defenders chillin' in the field south of the factory and had to pull out and go back East. Meanwhile, Alpha got bogged down on the hillside to the north. Alpha 1 was to be BOF and alpha 2 (the OG guys) was to assault in. However, almost all of Alpha 2 was cut down before they even reached the wall. Ebass (ASL) + Alpha Medic then proceeded to go on a wide flank to the west while Alpha 1 traded fire with (Ferrard's?) AR on the western side of the drug lab.
At this point Bravo made it to just South of Alpha 1 (still on overwatch duty) and there maaaaaay have been some friendly fire incidents but all records of that were lost in a fire so anyone saying otherwise is just plain wrong. And no, I am not holding a molotov cocktail, officer, I swear. Anyway, Ebass made his successful flank, I told everyone to assault the building with the objective. Leading the charge myself, I opened the doors to find Tink hiding in a corner. Killing him ended the mission in Blufor's favor. Great job Blufor!

I'm aware of the difficulty of identifying Friend from Foe at night and the lack of NVGs, that was done on purpose to add an extra layer of gameplay/diffuculty/stress/realism. If anyone has any suggestions/complaints/compliments about this mission, please let me know!

Burn
Ferrard, I am dissapoint. Not enough death and carnage and tanks and death. The rubber band enemies aren't even fair, how are we supposed to shoot back?! Also, bummer that those guys in the guard towers were proning with the guns sticking out of the walls, I wonder if there's a way to force them to stand and shoot.

Great fun as always, thank you for coming out comrades! Always nice to see new faces, too!

Mamuto

P.S. I am so glad that the binoculars were fixed in A3. About time.

dancemoox

Post by dancemoox »

Mamuto wrote:P.S. I am so glad that the binoculars were fixed in A3. About time.
BI fixith with one hand and takeith the clothes of FIA with another..
ramming speed!

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

dancemoox wrote:
Mamuto wrote:P.S. I am so glad that the binoculars were fixed in A3. About time.
BI fixith with one hand and takeith the clothes of FIA with another..
It appears that BIS is encouraging the development of peeping tom missions...

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

I shot IceRaiser. The rest is irrelevant.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

thekev506

Post by thekev506 »

Two Days to Retirement - MP5 Cop
Simple setup - drive up to the outskirts, deploy using the cars as cover, then sweep through the town from the south. Simple stuff, and we move around pretty effectively as a fireteam. FTL Homercleese crosses a street to open a gate that the rest of team is to rush through. We sprint across, and as we line up against the wall of the supermarket I hear voices inside. I hear them too late though and they open up on us, Homer goes down and I'm able to take out his assailant before I was shot down myself.

Rolling Matryoshka - IFV Driver
Driving time! Secret Kev fact: I love being the driver in ArmA sessions. Whilst the BMP3 is an efficient killing machine it isn't one for sightseeing, as my viewhole was pretty useless and the driver can't turn out. I followed the roads as best as I could, creeping along slowly to try and avoid AT pieces, and we did a pretty nice job of taking out T55s, a HMG, and some infantry. Then another BMP blew us up. :psyduck:

Radio Free Hazar - A2 AR
Time for some MOUT work. Our FT took a pretty safe route around the backs of buildings, trying to stay concealed, but soon enough we were spotted and the FTL was down. I pushed us further up the road until we got pinned in a building. With no effective line of sight from the ground floor I dropped smoke and moved the team upstairs, hoping that we could spot them and fire off an RPG quickly. With the team upstairs and in cover I crouched up to spot and took a bullet to the face instantly.

Breaking Sisa - A2(?) AAR
Tasked with keeping eyes north our fireteam spread itself out and struggled to find decent vantage points or cover. This led to lots of shifting around until contacts started moving in from the north. Our FTL got pinned down on a rooftop and I was killed pretty quickly once the bad guys got close.

Burn - A1 AT
The lag, the lag!
After an uneventful landing we came under fire pretty quickly, both from enemy contacts and the miniguns on the helo targeting said enemies - those bullets ricochet EVERYWHERE. Now I don't mean to brag but I was doing a pretty nice job on this mission, I was spotting targets and firing effectively, I even cleared the watchtower in the centre of the camp. Then, as the tower was cleared, the lag started and all all rubberbandy hell broke loose. I managed to somehow navigate the stairs and get back to my fireteam and then, despite the lag, someone decided to throw a grenade and blew me up :siiigh: . Truth be told this pissed me off a bit, and I decided that was the end of my night.
DEINE WUNDERSCHÖNEN AUGEN HEAD
-Wolfenswan

Satire

Post by Satire »

Two Days to Retirement - Berezino - Copfor B1 Sa58P Rozzer

Bravo's sneaky flanking engagement didn't go as planned and we got chewed up through the fog. I was one of the first ones to die.

Rolling Matryoshka - Part I A1 AR

As part of Alpha's heroic charge we were assigned the western wall of the factory to look for a breach. Our pushe ended with us, ASL and Alpha Medic bleeding out after being ambushed point blank by a lone CDF solider. Not our finest moment.

Radio Free Hazar OPFOR A2 FTL

A2's spot was the three floor building overlooking the objective from the west. We managed to spot a few targets and maybe kill one of them but it became clear that they were chewing up the rest of the squad. I saw an opportunity to flank round the pipeline, got permission and went for it with half my sqaud, leaving the rest to shoot at anything that moves.

The sneaky flank went brilliantly, claiming 4 kills, and I don't even know if they knew we were on them. Having houses so close that you can go balcony to balcony made for some tense CQB, infiltrate through one house and hit the roof of the one next door. We ended up behind their advance and took out the last survivors with a GP round. Mission successful!

Breaking Sisa Blufor MMG Gunner

Pew pew pew! I seriously love it when I get the MMG. After blundering into the enemy during our advance (Fuck,fuck,fuck grenade!) we took a longer route and set up on one of the oil drums. MMG then proceeded to paste bullets onto anything that looked faintly hostile. Somewhere along the line I got someone but I've no idea if it was due to direct fire or just spamming bullets through cover. Then someone on the hill opened up on me. I retrurned fire and then realised it was was friendly from the red tracers but I was dead before I could yell at them to knock it off. In fairness I couldn't hit someone with an MX at that range so hats off to you (you horrible murderer!)

Burn A2 FTL

A2 had a pretty quiet mission, helping with the cover fire and getting left behind to cover whilst everyone else got to join in with the fun business of dislodging a few dozen rubber banding AI from the office buildings. We did have an enemy fireteam about 400 yards away to plink away at, but then weird things started happening and it was called.

Compound 2 - Nudity Edition INDFOR A2 FTL

A2's job was the easternmost building. We made a sneaky approach and exchanged fire when in the barracks block, then made our push once A1 got messed up. During our approach one of my FT asked why exactly I was in my pants. Well, turns out this attack must have been scheduled for laundry day because the AAF quartermaster appears to have kept our uniforms at base. Writing it off as psychological warfare, PANTSFOR stormed the building under cover fire from MMG, I killed Carson who's bullets got me in return and BlackIce mowed down the rest of my fireteam. We should have stolen the IFV shouldn't we?
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

Clips from Breaking Sisa, Indfor A2 FTL:

I should have spent the first 10 minutes scouting out good positions for the rest of the team. I ended up pinned down on the roof when it all kicked off.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Two Days to Retirement - Berezino
MOBFOR CO
Since we had numerical superiority, I assumed the rozzers would try out some fancy footwork, and set the gang in a sort of three-in-one counter-clockwise hammer-and-anvil routine. The main problem, apparently, was Charlie team, as they turned out to be waaaay to capable for what ended up supposing to be the role of primary bait. In the end, they basically won the whole thing on their own.
That being said: how exactly did A2 end up way north of Berezino?

Rolling Matryoshka - Part I
OPFOR C2 AAR
With comrade FTL forced to run back to the truck for new radio gear, the team was left in care of comrade dancemoox, who bravely led us in glorious charge on hamburger hill. He later died.

Radio Free Hazar
INDFOR A3 FTL
In a staggered charge north, alpha took the police station, and made an east->west push through the buildings, constantly peppered by grenade fire. In the end, most of alpha and practically all of bravo were dead, and the position of SL fell to me (now THAT is what I call a bad omen). Ordering a "follow ne", I moved in towards comms array Elena, and skulked around looking for an angle when my reflexes failed me and I was shot from a doorway.
I later died.
[/allegedly]