[Fri] 15 Nov 2013 [V+] (Comtrya!)

How we died
dancemoox

[Fri] 15 Nov 2013 [V+] (Comtrya!)

Post by dancemoox »

Tonight a small insurgent band of 10 comrades took the fight to the fields in all manner of exciting places including:

• Hamlet Hunt
  • Ambush at Tobolsk
  • Cleanup Crew
  • Whereabouts - Vietnam Edition
  • Random Engagements - Podagorsk Edition
  • Porto Clean Up

Afterparty
  • Outpost Bean
  • Infection - Березино Edition
  • Gungame

We had flying exploding tractors, power lines and more than our fair share of crashing helicopters. Not to forget SuperÜ and his last stand on Porto..

Post your words below so the others may learn from them, be entertained by them and be jealous they didn't get to see a tractor take flight!
ramming speed!

SuperU

Re: [Fri] 15 Nov 2013 [V+] (Comtrya!)

Post by SuperU »

The Peoples Demographic Republic of berezino will never fall.

Satire

Post by Satire »

Ambush at Tobolsk - Alpha/Bear Team MG

Well, after a little confusion, Bear managed to lay our satchels on the road and drop back to defensive positions, where Dancemoox could regale us about how badly this went last time it was run. While this was going on, it turns out Bravo/Shark had put their satchels in the wrong place...

Well, we blew the satchels, the armour survived and then it blew us in return. I killed 1 dismounted crewman before the BMP got me.

Cleanup Crew - Zulu AR

We spawned in, we get error scripts, we called it. :(

Whereabouts - Vietnam Edition - A2 AR

Well we lost one chopper at the LZ, which is always a good omen. A2 got to sneak in front of the first target while A1 got the honour of assaulting the plant and getting chewed up in return. Somewhere along the way the evac bird was downed by a BMP that didn't even exist.

Random Engagements - Podagorsk Edition Blufor CO

This was... unusual.

We lost.

Porto Clean Up Blufor CO

Well, since every square foot of Porto is full of Russians with predator vision I thought we might as well go for a close assault to cut down on distance to get killed in. The landings didn't exactly go smoothly and we lasted about 5 minutes with the Russian bush stalkers. A usual run then!

Also, this footage made it back to base:

Outpost Bean A1 A(A?)R

To the Pub!!!

(May still be uploading)

I loved this mission, can we do it again? :D

Infection - Березино Edition - Saiga-12 wielding Communist

I met up with SuperU rather quickly and we headed north to establish the Peoples Demographic Republic of Berezino on top of a nearby tower thing. Unfortunately this did attract the attentions of a few zombies, and the UN, who told us to move on. And so we left in search of pastures new, ideally with a minaret to preach from.

Sadly, comrade SuperU was cut down by a zombie whilst communicating our terms back to the UN. As the sole survivor of the republic, I carried on in search of a new home, and a new pair of pants, until the survivors could claim victory!
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Hamlet Hunt: Unfortunately the only mission I was able to attend on Friday. It was much more successful than my last time as a medic, where I was fragged along with the CO. We piled into a Hummer and rode it to the village, rocking the machine gun until we all got out and the entire group was shot. We bled into the dirt for several minutes until the other group showed up to help us up. They moved on while we made sure that everyone could walk again and blew up a tractor in a most spectacular fashion. I climbed onto a roof and proceeded to fall off moments before the mission ended, breaking my legs.

See 16:30 or so for a nice explosion.
(fake)