[Tue] 26 Nov 2013 (SPG Mines)

How we died
Alex

Re: [Tue] 26 Nov 2013 (SPG Mines)

Post by Alex »

Same squad as Satire, front row seat to his assassination. Seems my voice didn't get recorded, I'll have to look into it.

STILL UPLOADING
(fake)

dancemoox

Re: [Tue] 26 Nov 2013 (SPG Mines)

Post by dancemoox »

Shapur Raiders - Bravo Squad Medic - Draakon BSL

I have fond memories of playing this missions as one of the technical gunners. On that fateful day I cursed us all by shooting down the Hind, and ever since it's kind have been hunting us..

This time around I was Doctor dancemoox, tasked with staying back from the frontline and healing people up. As previously mentioned by all the convoy stopped for snacks and never showed up to our snazzy ambush. So off we all went to new positions, Bravo getting into an industrial area with a wall and a building. What followed was good old mayhem, I stayed near the ladder at the east of the building awaiting wounded. As it turns out HMG fire doesn't leave much of the casualty to treat, in the end I dragged back one wounded man and after rubbing him better found that Bravo Squad had become Draakon, myself and my freshly treated casualty. I grabbed an RPG and climbed up the building to get an elevated view to the south, maybe take out a vehicle or two, Draakon ordered me down but I held in place long enough to blow up an enemy Ural full of motorised troops. Once back on the ground a friendly technical drove past me to the south, it then exploded in Hind fire and I was taken out by the secondary and further rocket impacts..

Feruzablues - Bravo Squad Leader

I was all set to be one of the Smurf patrol, on my own in a fireteam with visions of providing SuperÜ the Smurf detachment leader with company on our adventures across the sands, alas my services were required in Bravo Squad so a quick disconnect and I was downloaded into the still warm body of Bravo SL. Once on the ground I ordered my men with a commanding voice to form up in the buildings designated by CO and prepare our defences. I called into command to let them know I was the SL and that we were moving out, within moments of securing the buildings we were under attack. Small arms and technicals were hitting us, with technicals danger close inside our perimeter. I called for AT but had taken a good few casualties. When things calmed down I got a status report from my FTLs and relayed that to command and waited for new orders. I watched as the Smurfs rolled into town with their draw distance defying blue hats and UAZ driving engineers.. I kept my men updated on what was happening, Alpha had taken many more casualties than us and were pushing to the first clear point. I requested that we be allowed to move out to the second and was given the go. I moved my teams along stone walls towards the objective, we took fire from the north and northwest, Penny was wounded so we paused in cover getting them up. It seems someone in Alpha decided to shoot at B1 so Bobberro fired back, after a bit of CC'ing the badly aimed FF incident was over and we pushed to the RV with Alpha and the Smurfs.

Our next move was onto the hillside to give Alpha overwatch as they moved in towards the town, I could hear ZU-23 and see tracers from all sorts of nasty things firing out from the town, I pushed my guys towards the ZU compound once it was knocked out, taking the long way around the hill to avoid SPG and HMG fire from the north. I managed to get B1 and myself plus the medic into the compound, called contacts to the east and then took a bullet. I was able to watch the remainder of Bravo survive almost intact under direct SPG fire and eventually rescue the hostages.

Crash Site - Bluefor A3 FTL

CO Draakon sent my AR and myself on a flanking run, as the stealthy speed recon team we were able to cut from the LZ into the airfield and east getting into close range of the crash site before opening up with GP and rifle fire. I took out two enemy from my treeside position and without breaking a sweat (not including the speed run).

Sneaky Time - Strike Team Medic

So I drove in the non exploding car safe from IceRaiser and his Swedish Rally driving, not that it mattered. Attacking the airfield I was the last alive, low on ammo and rusty as hell at A3.. My death wasn't swift and it wasn't sweet..

Escape Altis - Escape Team Mechanic

Betrayals, grenades, pistols and an escape in a captured helo. Oh not to forget the rain, the constant bloody rain... And our return for 'rearmament' last thing I saw as I looked up from the gun camera was a roadside fence hurtling towards us sideways..
ramming speed!