[Fri] 30 Nov 2013 [V+] (American Betrayal & Moox Explodes)

How we died
dancemoox

[Fri] 30 Nov 2013 [V+] (American Betrayal & Moox Explodes)

Post by dancemoox »

Tonight 15 stalwart comrades set back the special relationship a good few years and witnessed my self immolation in Novy Sobor :clint:

Missions tonight were:
  • Helo On Earth
  • Radio Free Hazar
  • Radio Stars
  • Random Engagements - United Sahrani Edition
  • Shady Harvest
Afterparty
  • Infection
  • Outpost Bean
Keep your eyes and ears open for a festive V+ announcement in the coming days, remember we've got a list of naughty and nice! And don't mention the war, I did but I think I got away with it...

As ever post things so we may be warmed in the embrace of the exploding New New Moox Nation's Petroleum strategic reserve..

UPDATE: Check out our plans for a Festive Special V+!
ramming speed!

Alex

Re: [Fri] 30 Nov 2013 [V+] (American Betrayal & Moox Explode

Post by Alex »

Helo On Earth - MIA

Radio Free Hazar - Russian Medic. We holed up in the mansion and waited for the attack we knew was coming. I patched up those that were wounded but was killed in an attempt to save our wounded commander. It was not in vain as i took one of the attackers with me.

Radio Stars - INDFOR AR. I parked myself above some stairs in order to cover as much of the lower level as possible. I successfully gunned down a pair from the rescue team before my gun was silenced by the third.

Random Engagements - OPFOR Medic. "Can we open fire", "yes, open fire?" I did so and was shot in the back by a flanking force.

Shady Harvest - Assistant MAT. Draakon did what a Medium Anti Tank Gunner was supposed to do and killed tanks, 3 of them and a BMP. I fed him rounds and spotted targets. A successful mission with low casualties.

Infection - Minister of Border control, Republic of Canadia. We occupied the church, myself, Spitnam and Presario. Our peace was soon shattered by the intruding SuperU, who I gunned down in the doorway. The calm was brief as he soon rose from the dead to terrorize us in the dark. Presario was killed in attack. Spitnam and I relocated to a farmhouse where I shot him in the leg(honest mistake) and we were attacked once more before help arrived.

Outpost Bean - AA12. I holed up in the bar, watching the front door with extreme prejudice. Hordes of the attackers fell before my daisycutter pellets. It was not to last. The targets were plentiful and my ammunition was limited. I soon ran out and was killed in my attempt to secure a new weapon.

(fake)

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

So I had to get this up before bed tonight. Proper AAR tomorrow. Stay till the end :clint:

I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Alex

Post by Alex »

Wasn't sure I'd get it edited and uploaded tonight but I got it finished. I lost the audio on the last few seconds again, I'm not sure why this is happening.

(fake)

Satire

Post by Satire »

Helo On Earth - A1 AR

We went on a nice country walk through the forests of Celle, beat up some locals for their radios and went home.

Radio Free Hazar - Indfor CSL

Well, the plan went badly fast as it seemed that our base of fire building had enemies in it. Plan B of flanking around the side netted more casualties, but I got one or two in return. After a while we decided to rush the mansion in the hope of taking out the enemies within. Unfortunately, we all got picked off one by one by the tenacious defenders as it became clear that I hadn't killed off as many enemies as first expected.

Radio Stars - Blufor ASL

Well, the fog scuppered the initial plan so instead we snook close, smoked the entrance and stormed the front door. Commanding in a building is hard to say the least, but we pushed up through the floors in a haphazard manner. Somewhere along the way Dance found the hostage and got him back to the Mi-8 alive and well. Victory!

Random Engagements - United Sahrani Edition - A1 AR

I'll let the video speak for me.

Shady Harvest - ASL

Nobody wanted to lead so I counted to twenty and said 'screw it'!

Actually this went pretty well. First off, I'd like to apologise if I was a little slow, It's half inexperience and half being a perfectionist for pulling off a tasty ambush. I'll try to pick up the pace in future.

But anyway, we managed to wipe out resistance at the mine in one fell swoop and steal their techincial to boot. After that, I figured the best plan was to take advantage of our fire-power and kill anything in the valley below. Several burning tanks and many dead infantrymen later. We could move in and clear the village. Casualties were surprisingly light, most notable being our MG gunner being killed by a falling helicopter. Of course this wouldn't do, so everyone jumped out of the helicopter as we went back for tea and medals.

Infection - Disco Inferno Edition - Spetznaz officer with VSS Vintorez

After meeting up with my USMC counterpart we decided to look for a nice place to hide. As super found out, the church is not a friendly place, so I legged it south to the New Moox Nation. The NMN was taking refugees, so long as they checked the ground floor for zombies, so I took up citizenship.

After a while restless leg syndrome kicked in, so we left to secure oil deposits. Now while light sources are helpful, it turns out that shooting petrol pumps isn't the best idea, as our glorious leader found out to his cost. Miraculously, I survived without a scratch despite being only half a foot further away from the enormous fireball that engulfed us. With singed eyebrows I ran off into the night until the timer ran out.

Outpost Bean - A1 AT Rifleman

Operation hole up in the pub was a go!

A usual run, hide in the pub, shoot anything that comes close, run out to grab a gun from a dead enemy and run the hell away to the boats with the golden revolver when it's safe to do so. I also got to blow up a tractor with an AT4, preventing party property from falling into the hands of these crazed lunatics. I think next time I might check out the fine cuisine in the local hotel for a change.
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Satire wrote:most notable being our MG gunner being killed by a falling helicopter
For some reason I knew this would happen. I even called it at mission start, seems like every time an aircrat falls down, it manages to crash on my balls.
But seriously, I'm amazed that people still don't realize that when you shoot an aircraft down, it's gonna fall. FOR FUCKS SAKE, DO NOT SHOOT AT AIRCRAFTS WHEN THEY'RE MOVING TOWARDS FRIENDLIES. Not that complicated. Especially when it's a huey and it endangers nobody.
Generally, don't shoot at stuff because you can, just take a second or two to evaluate what the hell is going to happen if you do. I gotta admit this was slightly frustrating, really.

Satire

Post by Satire »

Mamba: The Huey was firing at ASL, Alpha and Delta, who also had the Stinger, our best bet for any air defence in case the Albatross came around again. I didn't want to loose the Medic or the Stinger so I gave the order to open up. Yes, it wasn't the best call and we should ideally have taken the shot after it went around, but if we got strafed things could have been a lot worse. Sorry about getting you killed though.
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »