[2013] Year in Review

How we died
Dogface

Re: [2013] Year in Review

Post by Dogface »

Great video, Fluffeh, and commendations on joining the fold! :P

Because it was the most awesome highlight of the year for me so far and there doesn't seem to be an AAR thread for Sunday 7th yet, I'm going to put this snippet from our very explosive run of Horse here for now. I believe this is what you will find in the dictionary under 'danger zone'.

lazerdx

Post by lazerdx »

Are there any prescribed COAs for when Comrade Propaganda Agents are getting too sexy?

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I have been extremly absent for the past few months but I am hoping to change that soon.

The best moment for me was the very first mission I played wich saw us assaulting an airport with blackhawks. Only dancemoox and I survived from Alpha squad in the initial landing and after engaging in a direct firefight with a mobile AA truck, we joined carsons crusaders and got left behind on the island.
Operation Red Hammer - A dynamic, storydriven, COOP campaign
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=919

AkKind

Post by AkKind »

Dogface wrote:Great video, Fluffeh, and commendations on joining the fold! :P

Because it was the most awesome highlight of the year for me so far and there doesn't seem to be an AAR thread for Sunday 7th yet, I'm going to put this snippet from our very explosive run of Horse here for now. I believe this is what you will find in the dictionary under 'danger zone'.
Theres an AAR thread for that already, its just not on top of the list :P

http://www.folkarps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1169

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

Was unemployed for three-ish months in 2013, a lot of which was spent playing Arma with you guys, or fiddling with the mission maker, and making my first two missions, Breaking Sisa and Capital Punishment. Got me through a tough time, thanks for that.

A lot of really good and memorable gaming moments with you guys, thank you all and here's to an even better 2014 :D

Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Oh yeah. :P Well, I didn't get drafted for my reading abilities.

(It was for my cannon fodder abilities).

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

P.S.
You guys should update the main page with the new video. Right now it's still the 2012 YiR