[Fri] 31 Jan 2014 [V+] (Change of Management)

How we died
Satire

[Fri] 31 Jan 2014 [V+] (Change of Management)

Post by Satire »

Many thanks to the brave comrades that attended tonight V+ session, seeing a peak of 23 turn up to fight Russians, hunt snipers and drop each other through skylights.

The missions we tackled were:
  • Random Engagements - United Sahrahni Edition
  • Defend Celle
  • Snipe Hunt
  • Stiff Upper Lip
  • In the SCUD
Afterparty
  • CHazzarLO
  • CHernOLO
  • Beanz A Cinder
  • Hells Fury
  • Infection
  • UNknown
Please post your pictures, videos, words, watercolours and recipes for the perfect Brie here as always!
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Fluffeh

Re: [Fri] 1 Feb 2014 [V+] (Change of Management)

Post by Fluffeh »

Well, that last mission was... a thing. More to come later, but for now, I'll leave you with this:
It's not gay if you have combat boots on.

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Im deeply sad the title has nothing to do with brie.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Random Engagements
Hmmm, this didn't go to plan. We TP'd in where we were told - but the fog pretty much scuppered our plans to scope the town before moving in. Delores is a tough town to attack. The mere mention of "cross the bridge of death" still makes me shudder. Anyway, as we approached the town I found myself on a roof and was able to spot a few muzzle puffs and flashes. A few shots went overhead so I hit the deck. A few seconds later I decided to have a peek and I was shot instantly. After that my FT was decimated one by one, leaving me on a roof waiting to bleed out.

Defend Celle
Much better this time -- but still no tanks or heavy stuff. I know your planning to over haul the heavy stuff in v3 so look forward to it dancemoox.

As a lowly rifleman Mr-Link dropped me like a stone. But he did give me access to the FT's M2 humvee and said "I'll leave you in charge of this"... Yay! I moved around (at Q speed of course) killing AI as I spotted them. I then fell back to FOB "Death House" where I helpfully parked the humvee outside for ammo runs. I'd like to claim I did this on purpose but it was pure fluke. After a while engaging hostiles at ungodly distances I was shot by a bush... Or a man in a bush... One of the two.

Snipe Hunt
OPFOR is the only team to be on as far as I'm concerned with this mission. It's hella fun. We spotted the heli landing to our east then changed our position accordingly. Draakon kept Mr-Link and I moving. We found ourselves in the construction site, about 20m away from BLUFOR in the adjacent factory building. I took a few shots but it was tough to see through the glass. SuperU taunted me... :( I moved position and fired two RPG's into the factory as that outta do it. We regrouped just in time to see dancemoox come flying in on a death run - in the position we were in about 10 minutes before. Too late... :clint:

Stiff Upper Lip
Quiet mission for me, helped lazer a bit but we always seemed to be about 2 minutes behind the action. Lazer was left in incapacitated and I picked him up to try and move and join Alpha. Little did we know Alpha was gone. I tried to rescue Ardyvee but was shot myself. We arranged a mass suicide but it was cut short. Something to do with Party censorship I'm assuming.

In the SCUD
MMMM. No show convoy. Changes for v2:
- Tracking device on lead convoy vehicle
- ACRE radio sickness cured on all vehicles
- Host discretion on doing both parts of the mission (for lower numbers)
- Few errors corrected in the briefing
- Marker added to military base in Feruz

Some sort of multi cam video will follow. Dependent on gathered footage. :zoidberg:
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Thanks to Dogface and Fluffeh :)

I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

dancemoox

Re: [Fri] 31 Jan 2014 [V+] (Change of Management)

Post by dancemoox »

A little late but I do rather enjoy this screen shot..

I call it "I am box" enjoy..

ramming speed!