[Fri] 7th Feb 2014 [V+] (Suppress their faces!)

How we died
Satire

[Fri] 7th Feb 2014 [V+] (Suppress their faces!)

Post by Satire »

Many thanks to the brave comrades that attended tonight, taking us a dizzy height of 27 brave comrades to get PTSD in the forests of Celle and hunt lost convoys in the Valleys of Takistan. 27 just happens to be the largest ever V+ attendance ever!

The missions we ran were:
  • Mind the Gap
  • In the SCUD
  • UNknown
  • Random Engagements - Podagorsk
  • Stiff Upper Lip
Afterparty
  • HOSTages - Zargabad edition
  • Outpost Bean
  • Infection - Krasnostav
  • Infaction - Factory
  • Gun Game @ the Villa
  • Hail Mary - Toy Time Edition
And now here is a safe space for all your videos, words, pictures and potato print drawings. Enjoy!
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

dancemoox

Re: [Fri] 7th Feb 2014 [V+] (Suppress their faces!)

Post by dancemoox »

A truly cracking session despite the Takistan Driving School moments (best driving school in all of Takistan).

Some random screen shots from the session:

Draakon and his very blue trousers

Wonderboy checking out the inbuilt patriotism during pre-flight checks..

Broken Arrow aka Operation Kill the Bad Rabbit 120% success.

I'll see you all next Friday for more of the same and newwwthings :science101:
ramming speed!

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

Next Friday is valentine's day, so we should have an Infection speed dating extravaganza or something. :psypop:

Mind the Gap: B2 AR. Everyone except for Issus and I perished in first contact at the antenna. We found ourselves the only two survivors of Bravo. In a fairly chaotic firefight I missed that Alpha were moving in on the site (I had no 148) and managed to open fire on - and kill - the CO. :suicide: Issus and I then spent the remaining time tagging along with Dogface (ASL?).

In the SCUD: B1 FTL. Fluffeh and I went on a little mission to the South to keep an eye on an EI patrol. I heard that the mission was borked again so ordered my AR to open fire. (Thought the mission was going to be scuttled.) If it gets borked again there should be a backup script which sends in the hinds and we have to escape.

UNknown: B1 FTL. A fun little Cindercity outing. I eventually ended up as BSL, but there wasn't much commanding to do and B2 had already gone on a little misadventure to the North.

Random Engagements - Podagorsk: Opfor Alpha Medic. I was ~50m behind Draakon when he went down on a flanking mission. I hid next to a tree and waited to see them on the crest. While I was distracted by distant gunfire I died horribly.

Stiff Upper Lip: A3 FTL. Engaged at close range in a small forest of doom. We retreated, went back to heal everyone, retreated, things got crazy and eventually it was only AkKind, stff and I left so I proposed a sneaky rush into town to at least see what it was like. We got there completely unscathed, saw a KORD on the road and took it out at close range.......OK. :dance:

HOSTages - Tour de Zargabad edition: Blufor A1 AAR.

As much as I'd love to keep recording I'm getting some serious issues. Over the last couple of months if I try to record any Arma 2 coops I get these massive lockups with only 5fps. It carries on for a few minutes after I stop recording. Large Arma 3 coop games and adversarials are completely fine. I can't tell what's causing it.

Woodshape

Post by Woodshape »

Most certainly a really enjoyable session albeit dying a lot :)

The best moment imho was the biking plan - what could possibly go wrong? Just watch :D

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

I wondered where you got to, Woodshape. :laugh:

And I thought V-22s had a bad reputation.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Crocuta wrote: If it gets borked again there should be a backup script which sends in the hinds and we have to escape.
Yeah I heard it borked again, tbh I have no idea why it works in testing but not when we are playing. Pretty sure it has something to do with server being populated but I don't have the knowledge to troubleshoot it myself. However, anyone with more knowledge than me is welcome to have a look at it. I can send over the mission folder for a browse. I've asked Satire and dancemoox to pull it from the server for now anyway.
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge »

UNknown A1:
Rook, WrathzRevenge, gamma_gandalph, Zenzos. I liked this mission. xD Didn't get pushed into enemy gunfire by a rock in this... But still, my death was, sudden. Ah well. Fun times.

The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"

Rook

Post by Rook »

WrathzRevenge wrote:UNknown A1:
Rook, WrathzRevenge, gamma_gandalph, Zenzos. I liked this mission. xD Didn't get pushed into enemy gunfire by a rock in this... But still, my death was, sudden. Ah well. Fun times.

Glad you uploaded this Wrathz, this was maybe the most fun I had with squadmates all night :D (except maybe the Cycling Death Scandal of HOSTages)