[Tue] 25 Feb (The End of an Era)

How we died
Kefirz

Re: [Tue] 25 Feb (The End of an Era)

Post by Kefirz »

Ah Mamba...
That actually reminded me of this (since the community is steering in a new direction and more or less uncharted waters):

''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

Pr3sario wrote:There are branches of The Party that can arrange for you to be available on Friday nights Thirith. Just let us know names and locations of the people/places that are stopping you... :jihad:
If by that you mean that you would treat my wife to a lovely dinner and perhaps a movie so she doesn't feel I'm spending the first evening of our weekend playing computer games rather than having some quality couples' time, then I'll gladly give you her name and location.

If you had something less savoury in mind... well, I like playing Arma with you guys, but... hmm. :P
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

Ardyvee

Post by Ardyvee »

It was a very fun session. I flew an helicopter in the mist of some terrible fog, landed with it (broken thought). I also saw Spitnam go from JIP into FTL to CO. Drove a HMMWV around, not sure where we were getting shot from. Decided a hangar was a good place to be. Got left behind by the plane (I kind of didn't want to get in... imagine it had broken). Ran around trying to hit somebody, usually unsuccessful (as usual). Above all, I had fun.

Oh... and finale.

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

dancemoox wrote: So if you wish to stick with A2 a little longer please do come along to V+ on Friday 1950 GMT. The mod pack is super easy to install and ACRE adds to the experience greatly.
I'd love to participate (love ACRE/mods) but being a 9-5er in good ol' 'MURICA kind of kills that plan.
Which makes Mamuto the saddest of pandas.