[Fri] 28 Feb 2014 [V+] (Badum-tish!)

How we died
dancemoox

[Fri] 28 Feb 2014 [V+] (Badum-tish!)

Post by dancemoox »

Tonight 23 Comrades continued the fight in A2 by eating more than the recommended intake of lead for several lifetimes.

Missions tonight were:
  • Danger Zone - Podagorsk
  • Random Engagements - Sahrani
  • Stryker Safari - Zargabad
  • Main Focus - Zargabad
  • Defend Celle - Celle
  • Crash Site - Celle
  • Hail Mary - Chernarus
Afterparty Territory
  • Hells Fury - Takistan
  • CHernOLO SE - Chernarus
  • Up In Flames - Proving Grounds
  • GunGame @ Shapur - Shapur
  • Outpost Bean - Chernarus
  • Escape Chernarus - Chernarus
As I mentioned please include both your feedback on the session, your memories of the terrible jokes and the victory leading to crushing defeat.. The changes to V+ mod pack thread is live over here
ramming speed!

Denel

Re: [Fri] 28 Feb 2014 [V+] (Badum-tish!)

Post by Denel »

Eventually I will get around to posting proper AARs, but for now this will have to suffice.

For Reza our leaders, for Neocron the party, for the people...

boberro

Post by boberro »

I spent most of the time dead. Angry. A little. I made notes so I don't mix missions up, but I decided to just paste them here.

Danger Zone, A2 AR, killed by Grizzly
Random Engagements, blu A2 AR, won
Stryker Safari, A1 AR, we won 140%
Main Focus, Bravo AR, lost everyone, killed guy who killed FLT, radio stopped working, killed by stray bullet
Defend Celle, Tank driver, killed from the air
Crash Site, Didn't bother to remember who I was at this point, died in helo.
Hail Mary, MMG, Medics ignored me.
Hells Fury, Wing gunner, Pilot died.
edit: CHernOLO SE, Junkie, Not a fan of this one, I spent whole mission riding around honking, then I accidentally made someone crash their car, then I accidentally run over someone. This was a good opportunity to prove that it is possible to first aid someone in cholo.
Infection (you forgot about this one!), Once again zombie powers don't work for me. On the other hand I have markers with positions of all survivors
Up In Flames, A2 AR, We thought that we're sneaky, but brdm opened up at us. We took the cistern from afar.
GunGame @ Shapur, At last! all the time spent at MW1 hardcore servers payed up!
Outpost Bean, MMG Gunner (auto shotgun), I was singing Always look at the bright side of life while Satire was playing something more agressive. I survived that one. Satire did not.

More screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/2m66x#0
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

LucasNunes

Post by LucasNunes »

This was my first session here with you guys, and it was really enjoying. I used to play with ACE since when i began playing ArmA so im still getting used with the vanilla settings.

I really enjoyed the missions i was a little rusty since i didn't played ArmA for some time and i was a little lost overall but it was awesome!
I've had a couple of issues before getting to the server and even others while playing (my mouse died and he had 2 extra buttons which i used for PTT and change firemode so i had to plug an extra one and mess with keybinds while in-game) but i believe now everything is set, and i'm looking forward to the next session!
Next time i'll try to make a real AAR, just wanted to put my thoughts about my first session.

Thank you all for the opportunity!

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Awesome, thanks and welcome!