[Fri] 8th Mar 2014 [V+] (Shooty shooty, boom boom!)

How we died
Satire

[Fri] 8th Mar 2014 [V+] (Shooty shooty, boom boom!)

Post by Satire »

Thanks to the 18 comrades who turned out for a small but enjoyable V+ session, proving that even at sqaud size we can still inflict PTSD. Our play list was.

Main Session
  • No Pardon
  • Snipe Hunt
  • Main Focus
  • Random Engagements - Sahrani Edition
  • UNknown
  • Clear Skies
  • HOSTages Zargabad Edition
Afterparty
  • Infection
  • Outpost Bean
  • Hells Fury
  • Gun Game @ the villa
  • Outpost Bean
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Crocuta

Re: [Fri] 8th March 2014 [V+] (Shooty shooty, boom boom!)

Post by Crocuta »

Snipe Hunt: Blufor A1 FTL. We were dropped off to the SE of Zargabad + 1 Tired Hippo and slowly made our way to the mosque taking light resistance before the mission was over. I had my team switch to 343 channel 3 to cut off A2's comms bleeding into ours.

Main Focus: A1 AAR. I was the jackel driver. We ended up as the first fireball. *party blower*

Random Engagements: Blufor A1 AR. We climbed the Southern boobies and spotted contacts near the town, exchanged fire and then doubled back to the road and entered town. I was keeping my eyes on the road and a sneaky Mr-Link shot me from a doorway.

UNknown: A2 FTL. Had a nice spot on the roof with a superb view of everything North through East. It didn't feel that great while a hind came lurking, but it soon left us alone. It ended up with 2 of us up and a wounded Draakon on the road, so we tried to get there to heal him. It really didn't go as planned so I figured we'd try and hook up with A2 to the West. I ended up alone in a house, being harrassed by a tank. It shrugged off my RPG hits (one square on its arse at close range) which left me trying to peck it with 5.56. :hist101:

Clear Skies: A3 AR. Just after we parked near the Tunguska, the Hind swooped in, and I saw our DShKM techie go up in smoke. No one else noticed because they were all trying to point out the AA to our AT guy. As we fled, it all felt too easy. Suddenly, muzzle flash in the trees ahead. All vehicles halt, dismount, and then the Hind mops us up. :psyboom:

HOSTages: Gary Barlow will heal you if you like his music. It's not technically Stockholm syndrome.

Alex

Re: [Fri] 8th March 2014 [V+] (Shooty shooty, boom boom!)

Post by Alex »

Just a little clip from the bitter(sweet?) end of Main Focus.

http://youtu.be/JAAyIrfgpwM
(fake)