[Sat] 26 Apr 2014 [V+] (Milsim Bipod)

How we died
dancemoox

[Sat] 26 Apr 2014 [V+] (Milsim Bipod)

Post by dancemoox »

Thanks to the 22 mod inclined Comrades that joined in tonight's session!

The missions were:
  • Swampthing - Nam
  • Junction City - Nam
  • Radio Free Hazar - Hazar
  • Reforger '89 - Celle
  • Random Engagements - Podagorsk
  • Spring Sweep - Clafghan
  • CHernOLO SE - Chernarus
  • Infection - Chernarus
  • Outpost Bean - Chernarus
As ever feedback for mission makers as well as for the hosts is most welcome, then we can improve things and make things better with V+ patented science! :science101:
ramming speed!

IceRaiser

Re: Sat 26 April [V+] (Milsim Bipod)

Post by IceRaiser »

Reforger '89
2nd Bradley Commander - Gunner: Tired Hippo , Driver: Miro

I had a great crew that mostly took care of themselves and made my life easy :mrgreen:
Sadly, I was a bit slow on the ball when the Hind decided to return...
Very fun mission, great crews. WOO!

Spring Sweep
Commander.
The plan was to push each fireteam up a few hundred meters, have them dismount their vehicles and clear the new area, then remount, drive to the next WP and repeat.
Bulldawg was the Fire support and chugged along the line...

The Fireteams were spread out in a nice Squad Line, which got quite big near the end, and each had their own sectors to cover.

Thank you to the FTL's who handled their teams wonderfully!
It's really fun to be a Commander/Lead with competent people under you :clint:

The Plan
ImageImage

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

Feedback stuff:

Spring Sweep

I went back to the server today for some alone time, just to make sure that I was not hallucinating last night. I hate to admit it, but it turns out our tacticool "Milsim Bipod" are behind the infinite ammo bug that I experienced last night. At least for the Marksman class. I was obnoxiously using my bipods throughout the mission and shoving it in the face of anyone who did not have it. It turns out it has the magic power of refilling you magazine back to 30 rounds. It does not replenish empty magazines though, so there is that.

Hearts and minds

Dogface, your mission looks like it could be tons of fun. A better text might be able to alleviate some of the confusion problems, but I think it would be better to have someone (the host, or you) just simply explain the roles to everyone before slotting. At least, just for the first time we play this.Also, include few explanations regarding the rules for global map marking and shooting at the IND AIs (not informants).

Denel

Post by Denel »

Usual video highlights for Reforger '89:

For Reza our leaders, for Neocron the party, for the people...

dancemoox

Post by dancemoox »

Mr-Link wrote: Spring Sweep

I went back to the server today for some alone time, just to make sure that I was not hallucinating last night. I hate to admit it, but it turns out our tacticool "Milsim Bipod" are behind the infinite ammo bug that I experienced last night. At least for the Marksman class. I was obnoxiously using my bipods throughout the mission and shoving it in the face of anyone who did not have it. It turns out it has the magic power of refilling you magazine back to 30 rounds. It does not replenish empty magazines though, so there is that.
Thanks for the feedbacks. That mission is actually a port of an older V+ mission I threw in a new dress and made dance for us, I'll look into the bipods issue and see if I can't correct it for next time, plus add in more angry dudes for you to shoot and get shot by :science101:
ramming speed!