[Sat] 05 Jul (Should I bind my surrender key?)

How we died
dancemoox

[Sat] 05 Jul (Should I bind my surrender key?)

Post by dancemoox »

Tonight 16 comrades squeezed into the back of a Warrior and took on the Bolshevik Airfield in always in fashion DPM style.

Along the way they tackled these other lovely (but less DPM'd) missions:
  • Sandstorm - Shapur
  • Dog Days - Fallujah
  • Bolshevik Warriors - Chernarus
  • Random Engagements - Podagorsk
  • Winsen Crossing - Celle

Afterparty Territory
  • Winsen Crossing (Toybox Edition) - Celle
  • Infection Chernarus - Chernarus
Just a reminder people if you manually downloaded the mod pack or if you've not updated it since March 3rd make sure you have deleted @oac_core from the mod pack folder. Then you'll not have invisible buildings and acid trips on Fallujah.. :science101:
ramming speed!

IceRaiser

Re: [Sat] 05 July (Should I bind my surrender key?)

Post by IceRaiser »

Despite my driver's deciding to crash every time the game got exciting, and running late due to my nephew, I managed to enjoy some of it.

Bolshevik Warriors Gloriouz COmmander.
(Sadly no picture of the map-plan :( )
The squishies(Callsign "Alpha" or Dogface) loaded up in the Warrior(Callsign: Head), with me and my FAC - Moon loaded in the Bulldawg, and got driven SE to the nice crossroad where they dismounted and went up the hill that's at the NW end of the airfield.
The Wildcat(Callsign Wanker) shot up some EI at the peak (WP: Iona) where Alpha rested for a bit and then proceeded SE to WP Takao.

SuperÜ(Wanker Pilot) decided to eat his ethernet cable so the Wildcat froze in the air and then did a slooooooow crash when he reconnected.
Well, at least they managed to destroy a Vodnik and a T-80 :)

Alpha pushed SE just outside the airfield, towards WP Kongo, while Warrior and Bulldawg breached the Airfield and started laying down the law :cop:

Alpha ran in to a lot of trouble between Takao and Kongo and thus Bulldawg was sent to their rescue while Warrior took up position on the Western Airfield Road to shoot thingies at range.

I managed to run up to two dudes that I thought were dead, but then decided to stand up and shoot at me while I was shouting on Moon to :psyboom:

Random Engagements DefendFor CO
"This is the worst place to defend" - Draakon
"This is shit" - Random OpFor
"Yeah we won" - All of OpFor

I found a nice little hill that was surrounded by.. nothing, really. Some trees and two roads.
I spread us out in a circle, about 70-100m across, facing every way.

My lovely drivers decided to crash yet again and when I came back I dropped my radio, picked it back up, told a bad joke to Draakon and then I saw some movement REALLY CLOSE.
"Hmm those dudes look like Marines... CONTACT CLOSE!" *PEWPEWPEW* and the bastards shot me in the butt, after I murdered one of 'em.
I crawled towards my medic, shouting taunts like "You'll never catch me alive!" and then I got shot again by Wrath. Proving that they indeed would not catch me alive.

Winsen Crossing Marksman
Uhh, bullets everywhere. Is that a T-72? Oh shit /Dead

Winfsen Crossing ToyBox CO!
Cobra patrolling back and forth behind us, Moon shooting pidgeons from miles away and TOW-HMG and AAV up front. What can go wrong?
SAM downed the Hind, we killed LOADS of dudes!
Then we pushed across the bridge, Satire dying due to an RPG and then another hit his lonely AAV...
We killed those dudes and then I ordered HAT to set up their TOW while the Cobra was to swing around and hover over the bridge, just North of us... :laugh:
(victory)

Infection
Vive la revolution! Vive la baguette!

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Sorry about wanker going down, forward all you complaints to BT!

I loved the pace and speed we all worked at on the dog days mission, kudos to Draakon and Dogface for some smooth ass operating (Squad for here on in will be known as team lube).

Its not often that we get to do mout (with vehicles non the less) and not die so well done!

I am interested to see any videos that people have be it from mission or our pre-session shenanigans!

WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge »

Did someone ask for some pre session shenanigans? well... i only recorded a bit and was distracted for most of it. But have a few clips at the start of this video xD

Sandstorm - Shapur
The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"

Boarnoah

Post by Boarnoah »

Bolshevik Warriors - Chernarus
Me and I believe it was Wrathz walked into the firestation with the satchels on the ground, that was fun.

Winsen Crossing (Toybox Edition) - Celle
I died in the first five minutes but not before witnessing a Hind do its crash landing on some very interesting terrain.

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Boarnoah wrote:I died in the first five minutes but not before witnessing a Hind do its crash landing on some very interesting terrain.
That's a funny lookin' Hind... I swear, the moment they come into the care of third-world dictatorships they just let themselves go - it's ice cream and McDonalds all day, never getting up off the couch until their Hip gives way from the strain of holding up their lumbering bulk.

:eng101: ;)

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Fluffeh

Post by Fluffeh »

I have carefully recreated the events leading to the unfortunate loss of the Cobra attack helicopter at the end of Winsen Crossing Toybox Edition below:
It's not gay if you have combat boots on.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Fluffeh wrote:I have carefully recreated the events leading to the unfortunate loss of the Cobra attack helicopter at the end of Winsen Crossing Toybox Edition below:
Fluffeh that was awesome!
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

:laugh: That pesky Cobra got Boarnoah and I too while we admired the fat hind's parking job.

WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge »

Dog Days - Dog Handler Perspective. Head... best dog ever.

SARCASM!? on the Internet!? Not possible.

The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"