[Sat] 12 Jul (Tank Avoidance 101)

How we died
dancemoox

[Sat] 12 Jul (Tank Avoidance 101)

Post by dancemoox »

Tonight a small contingent of 15 comrades ventured out, got flanked horribly trying to do Ban Ki-moon bidding on Podagorsk and moved right on along.

Missions tonight were:
  • Spring Cleaning
  • Cache and Carry
  • Random Engagements - Sahrani Edition
  • Stryker Safari
Afterparty included

Infection Chernarus
  • CHernOLO - Chernarus Precinct
  • Cholo - Zargabad Precinct
  • Gun Game @Rog - Extra Buggy Edition
  • Clear Blackblast
ramming speed!

Thirith

Re: [Sat] 12 July (Tank Avoidance 101)

Post by Thirith »

I don't have much of a play-by-play of the missions, but I greatly enjoyed my first V+ session. Arma 2 still *feels* better IMO (although some of that may simply be that I'm more used to it), the maps are great, ACRE adds a lot both in terms of atmosphere and gameplay, added to which the group playing yesterday was extremely friendly and welcoming (when they weren't getting me killed in a number of ways, that is). It was a bit of a hassle to get everything working okay, but it was absolutely worth it. Hoping I'll be able to join again before long - and now that I changed to PTT, you won't even have to listen to me coughing every 30 seconds!
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge »

Spring Cleaning-
The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"

Madtoaster

Post by Madtoaster »

Wot I learned :
1 : If a fireteam says there is a tank and you do not believe them, do not provoke the imaginary tank in case it is actually real.

2 : If said tank is real, do not try engaging it with a RPG when it charges you.

WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge »

Cache and Carry- I remember this one...
The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"