[Tue] 15 February 2011 (USA)

How we died
theG57

[Tue] 15 February 2011 (USA)

Post by theG57 »

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
No it wasn't that bad. For are small player count of 4 it was good. We finshed 2 of the 3 missions. Well almost 2 of them...
  • Players on hand:
    G
    MEGA S7
    Kiaser Panda
    Liddle Feesh
  • Missions Played:
    fkco_co20_Shilkas_of_Nur - Mega, Kiaser Panda and me completed this one, all 3 shilka's killed. We think the Strykers are to overpowering. Maybe a couple of Humvee's M2. One thing that would help would be the correct ammo in the ammo truck. We had no AT's for the 36. The truck had Smass rockets. Was that on purpose? but we did find the mission good overall and just a few tweaks and it's Folk Golden...
    fkco_co24_czech_mate - Mega, Kiaser Panda and me almost completed this mission. We did penatrate deep into the enemy not being noticed and one enemy patrol walked right over me! The officer was how do you say "Dispacthed". So Mega, Kiaser Panda and me are expect payment soon in our accounts. Oh, it doens't matter that we died about to cross over into the friendly zone does it?
    Defend the Base - Kiaser had to go, but Mega, me and now Liddle Feesh played on to defend that damn base. Only to hit a bug some how the mission wouldn't go on tot he next level. Which was level 2 or 3? I can't remember, but I had to go.
So we all said our good bye and parted for the night. Thank you all for coming out and playing with us on the Folk Server. Looking forward to next Tuesday night...
G out.

fer

Re: [TUES] Feb 15th 2011 US FOLK Session

Post by fer »

Take heart, comrade G! What matters is the quality of the people, not the numbers - if you guys had fun then it was (another) successful folk session. Great to know you were able to play some of comrade Housemaster's new missions, although it sounds like he needs to add more death.

Thanks for making Folk USA happen! :v:

Housemaster

Re: [TUES] Feb 15th 2011 US FOLK Session

Post by Housemaster »

theG57 wrote: fkco_co20_Shilkas_of_Nur - Mega, Kiaser Panda and me completed this one, all 3 shilka's killed. We think the Strykers are to overpowering. Maybe a couple of Humvee's M2. One thing that would help would be the correct ammo in the ammo truck. We had no AT's for the 36. The truck had Smass rockets. Was that on purpose? but we did find the mission good overall and just a few tweaks and it's Folk Golden...
Thanks for the feedback G. I'll change the Strykers to Humvees and maybe add a few more enemy patrols!