Post by fer »

Missions:
  • Village Clearance
  • Cinderella
  • Carte Blanche
  • Fritz Frenzy
  • Fritz Frenzy
  • Bedtime
The fact of the matter is that the combined revolutionary forces of ARPS and the Third International Fighting Brigade of Takistan in the name of Che Guevara (aka Folk), are getting rather good. This was an epic session, particularly the victorious play-through of Carte Blanche. To the typewriters, AAR-writing comrades!

:hist101:

egg651

Re: [Sun] 03 July 2011 (...)

Post by egg651 »

egg651

Post by egg651 »

Joseph-Sulphur wrote:http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54177 ... 3C3DD409C/
The UAZ of doom.
"So the enemy were obliterated by a grenade launcher? Looks like they need to.. *People in the UAZ take off sunglasses simulataneously* ..'AGS' us for mercy. YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

AGS sounds a bit like ask. SHUT UP
Last edited by egg651 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

A rather quiet session for me which suited me just fine as i was rather tired and exhausted from travelling.

Village Clearance

In Alpha lead by Carver we took the hill overlooking both towns and provided fire support for the two other squads. While Carver and 2C (in an act of conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged etc. etc.) split off to take out the T55 in which they succeeded on cost of their lives F1yer and me proceeded with Charlie until i got shot in the back. Good Squad work and splendid commanding all around.

Cinderella

I was the first to die in BLUFOR (by a damn lucky SPG shot) and as such could enjoy the grand assault on the compound from above. From Carver's wonderful MG ambush and the silly luck OPFOR had when facing the Bradley to the Benny Hill-like "standing back to back with the enemy, separated only by a wall" and the annhiliation of an OPFOR Squad by one of their own, liberated SPGs (screenshot was taken a tad too late unfortunately) there was much to enjoy.

Carte Blanche
A good mission in which the liberated AGS certainly shined. A rather intense moment was when driving the AGS towards the next meeting point and i thought us to be well behind (going uphill your field of view is rather.... limited) only to be facing a shilka after cresting the hill. An immediate 180 saved our pelts and considering the further exploits of the AGS surely the lives of lots of other comrades too. Luckily, spirit-lifting posters were to be found in the next town.

Fritz Frenzy 1

- What the mission has started? GOGOGO
- wrrrrrrrrrm wrrrrrrrrm
- so they should be here som*AGH*

Fritz Frenzy 2
(as KSK this time)

- Fer: Pull back!
- Harlander (seconds in): *AGH*
- (few seconds later) Fer: okay hold ou*AGH*
- Wolfenswan: Unaco it's just you and me it se*AGH*
Last edited by wolfenswan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

F1yer

Post by F1yer »

wolfenswan wrote:From Carver's wonderful MG ambush and the silly luck OPFOR had when facing the Bradley to the Benny Hill-like "standing back to back with the enemy, separated only by a wall" and the annhiliation of an OPFOR Squad by one of their own, liberated SPGs (screenshot was taken a tad too late unfortunately) there was much to enjoy.
yeh, I was the unfortunate sucker that peeked his head around the entrance :(

Btw, great games, thank for that!

Joseph-Sulphur

Post by Joseph-Sulphur »

wolfenswan wrote: Cinderella

I was the first to die in BLUFOR (by a damn lucky SPG shot) and as such could enjoy the grand assault on the compound from above. From Carver's wonderful MG ambush and the silly luck OPFOR had when facing the Bradley to the Benny Hill-like "standing back to back with the enemy, separated only by a wall" and the annhiliation of an OPFOR Squad by one of their own, liberated SPGs (screenshot was taken a tad too late unfortunately) there was much to enjoy.
Luck? LUCK? I'll have you know that I outwitted the Imperialist pigdogs, who in their brash overconfidence presented their rear to my single RPG warhead. When this did not stop their mechanical behemoth of oppression, they charged at my position, crashing through some brave Takistani agricultural worker's compound wall. I dodged this cumbersome assault and jumped into the vacated SPG-9, and placed four High Explosive (we didn't get any AP) warheads into the capitalist lackey's vehicle whilst they looked on impotently, somehow failing to blow me apart at point blank range with their automatic cannon. VICTORY FOR THE PROLETARIAT ONCE AGAIN :commissar: