[Sat] HiP & Vanilla 26 Jan 2013 (Laser Guided Mortars)

How we died
Phalanx

[Sat] HiP & Vanilla 26 Jan 2013 (Laser Guided Mortars)

Post by Phalanx »

Hello! Posting this on behalf of super-slacker Hawk_Silk who has yet to register on the Folk forums..

Today we played with some of the Hell in the Pacific developers and we had a hoot blasting people and testing missions over on their server (After sorting some technical difficulties)

Missions played:

- Commando Raid
- Battle of Tarawa
- Jungle Warfare

After party:

- Zargabad Safari

Thanks to those who came along, hope you enjoyed playing. Come again next Saturday!

Post your AARs here.

Tsumei

Re: [Sat] HiP & Vanilla 26 Jan 2013 (Laser Guided Mortars)

Post by Tsumei »

I joined late for the first mission because I was installing mods and such.. And as a result there was a lot of fucking around at that point and it just felt like a waste of time..

But, the second mission was quite fun, adversarial Capture-points based where My team held all three capture points for over half the game and only really met any resistance on the objectives at the very end :P Regardless though, there was much sneaking around and shooting at eachother.

Anvilfolk

Post by Anvilfolk »

To the first post: Foxy's one of the devs? Awesome, I didn't know that! I wish I had :)

To the second post, there can be onry one anusueru. I razer die zan rive disonoraburi.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I am so, so, so, so sad that I forgot to disable the beta patch. It would've been so much more epic. Also, there would've been a point to undergoing my wife's mockery from shouting at the computer...

daf

Post by daf »

I don't usually post these on the AAR threads or even record outside of the two main sessions still i made an exception for the first mission of this mod Saturday.

Anvilfolk

Post by Anvilfolk »

Oh boy oh boy, I am so totally going to see the whole thing to try to find the part where we Indiana Jones'd our way across the bridge on the jeep while mortars were falling all around us. Epicness, if there ever was any! Of course, it didn't end well (how could it?), but if came pretty close to working!

Also, I hope there's footage of me cowering in the bathroom, then being unable to open the door from the inside. I tried to open it, I swear :bang: