[Sun] 30 Jun 2013 (The Alamo)

Post by fer »

Missions:
  • Internecine II (Merkel Edition)
  • A Friend in Need
  • Shady Harvest
  • Roadside II
  • Fuel Utopia (pfter party)
Tonight saw 45 brave comrades take to the field, and then - in Roadside II - a frightening proportion of them attempted to hide in one building! The Party thanks all attending comrades, but urges everyone to be vigilant for the dangers of urban over-crowding.

Technical Note: Apologies to all comrades who got stuck in the broken spectator script featured in A Friend in Need. Even before the start of the subsequent mission, the comrade engineer responsible turned himself in voluntarily, was arrested and then 'encouraged' by Party thugs officials to review his work. I am happy to report that a fix has been found, and will be published shortly (as it was related to v2-7-2 of F2). The comrade in question is now resting at a Party health spa.

Proceedings began with remixed adversarial, Internecine II (Merkel Edition), where two forces of MP5-wielding locals put the emphasis on 'close' in CQB. After the madness, but also simplicity of that fight, the action moved on to Chernarus and an altogether more complex affair. Comrade hero mission maker Wolfenswan's latest adversarial, A Friend in Need, saw a rag-tag force of OPFOR attempt to deliver the coup de grace to an ambushed USMC squad, whilst friendly Blackhawks raced to the scene in a bid to extract the marines (after destroying the crates of Ikea furniture they had been hauling, thus denying the enemy fresh home furnishings). Next, comrade IceRaiser's Shady Harvest saw the Party authorise a gunship, delta force and sniper team - in one mission - before throwing special forces and a BAF infantry platoon into parallel missions in the same AO. Huge kudos to all element leaders, as this mission was a success on both fronts. Finally, in puppeteering mission Roadside II, OPFOR finally triumphed after adopting a plan involving markers named 'porcupine' and an attempt to break the world record for soldiers in one building. Remember the Alamo, comrades.

As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU's FA doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists, we also have a new youtube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by comrade Ferrard Carson. Posts in the AAR threads really helps us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.

:v:

Appending:
Overall, a good session last night, but we're a little rough in places and I'd like to pick up on them now so they don't grow into issues:

Leadership and toy slots karma: if you plan to take a toy slot during the session, please ensure you've taken a line leadership role (FTL, SL, DC, CO) in at least one of the previous missions. Think of this as Makarov-backed karma.

Marking routes on the map: ArmA does funny things when there are lots of markers, so please refrain from marking routes with 'daisy-chains'. Instead, please mark waypoints only.

COs must designate LZs: for mission-opening insertions, please don't mark a large area and leave it to the pilots. If in doubt about LZ safety/suitability, either use a recon bird (if available) or err on the side of caution.

Vehicle navigators: when pilots and drivers require a navigator, the senior element leader in cargo navigates or designates a navigator. We don't navigate by committee (but we can all complain about the in-flight movie).

Needless VON chatter in stealthy approaches during adversarial missions: rather defeats the purpose of the CO's plan. Please, please don't do it.

Rules of engagement: should be set by the CO, but if in doubt please assume you are not free to fire unless you or another element are in immediate mortal danger. Attachments in particular should avoid unauthorised, premature engagement of distant targets.

Thank you for helping the hosts by observing these friendly pointers, comrades.

IceRaiser

Re: [Sun] 30 Jun 2013 (The Alamo)

Post by IceRaiser »

Full AAR later, but for now...
Dr. Draakon is the town's Judge, Doctor and Executioner.

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Internecine II (Merkel Edition)
Deployed as AttackFor (OpFor) Delta FTL
Ze plan? Ze cannon-fodder Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie would strike from the east and utterly obliterate you(r ammunition stores), leaving IndFor's guns dry and their attention elsewhere. Meanwhile, Delta and Echo would sweep in down off the hilltop to the west, whereupon we would slaughter the lot of you like delicious veal!

And what'd'ya know, everything went according to plan! I even managed to lob a grenade in just about the right direction to snag one kill before Comrade Draakon put a bullet through my brainpan! :suicide:

A Friend in Need
Deployed as BluFor Squad Leader
The Chernarussians. They are coming.

My ragtag squad, the remnants of the defenders, extricated ourselves from our ruined convoy, weeping at the piles of Twinkies spilled in the grass. Shaking off the concussions from a single mine-clearing line charge blowing off all our tires at once, we set about fortifying the place. Alpha 1 and 2 stationed themselves atop a nearby hillock, while Alpha 3 set up shop in the outskirts of Krasnostav.

And we waited.

Then reports came in. "I hear choppers to the east!" "EI moving on the hill to our southwest!" "Taking fire from the northeast, 200 meters!"

The world exploded into a torrent of chaos. All I knew was that TH2 had landed with a belly full of satchels with which we could deny the enemy critical warfighting supplies, and all my dudes were busy shooting to stay alive. So I snatched them. I was wounded on the way back, but my faithful medic pulled me back up so I could sprint desperately for the Twinkies, plant my charges in their midst, and shepherd everyone away from them. KABOOOOOOOM! went the satchels, and yellow, creme-filled spongecakes rained down upon us all!

By then, we were down to 9 people, then 7, then 6, fleeing in horrified flight advancing gloriously in a retrograde manner as it seemed that the enemy were all around us. We finally made it to LZ Eglamore almost a kilometer away, where our two surviving Seahawks lifted us to glory and Starbucks coffee!

Shady Harvest
Deployed as Bravo Squad Leader
Bravo Squad is Best Squad! We landed and secured the LZ in time for the second merlin in our column to come to a drunken halt and disgorge its passengers. We wandered up to RV1, only for our MAT team to completely forget the limitations of its weaponry (or even letting anyone know there was something to shoot) and alert just about all of Feruz-Abad to our presence by airbursting an NLAW harmlessly one klick away from us, 200 meters short of its target! Yaaaaaaay!

Bravo Squad bounded across the road and up into some very friendly rocks, however, where we started edging our way closer to town. Our first major firefight was horrifically one-sided. A Takistani Huey, fresh off of chasing poor Tryteyker's Merlin across the map, decided to come look at the little ants crawling about beneath it. The little ants happened to have just been authorized by yours truly to empty one magazine each into the poor, hapless Huey, who panicked and dove for cover from 100m altitude. At least that farmer won't need to plow his field this season! If we haven't shot him.

Bravo's 1 and 2 swept through the north of the city while 3 provided very effective overwatch, while Alpha did the same to our south. Tiger and I bounced from compound to compound verifying that, "Yes, that swath of stuff in the center is indeed clear."

Note to everyone (including myself): Please for the love of everything that is holy, be concise on CC!

Roadside II
Deployed as DefendFor (Opfor) Commander
Betrayal! As soon as we ran out of ammunition for our MP5s and reverted to our trusted AK-74's, Angela Merkel took offense to our "callous treatment of German materiel, made with pride in Germany and spat upon by the Takistani savages!"

The German KSK fell upon our village of Falar like angry 5.56mm spitting wolves. Thrice I have seen this village defended against the Germans. Thrice have the Takistanis fallen to the vengeful spirits of the night! Never again, I vowed! Activate Plan Porcupine!

Plan Porcupine is based off a few simple facts:
- The Germans have night vision.
- The Germans have better weapons.
- The Germans can shoot better than us.

With those three factors tilting everything about a long-range firefight in the German favor, why on earth would we Takistanis ever want to fight a long-range firefight with the KSK?

Thus, Plan Porcupine! Lock yourselves into buildings that you can peer out into the courtyards from. Turn the courtyards into deathtraps! Lure the Germans in and obliterated them in close combat with door-to-door combat! Insult their mothers!

I landed three GPs near, but not on, a trio of Germans as they raced down from the western hills. My ironsights felled two of the rattled germans before a massive barrage of fire cut through the mud-brick and ended my life. My men, however... My men turned the German Army French! VICTORY IN THE NAME OF AZOZ!

Fuel Utopia (After Party)
Deployed as DefendFor Alpha FTL
The horror, the flanking, the mind-games! A rogue parachutist dropped out of the chopper, his AK-74 flashing in the sun. He dashed into the town, footsteps echoing in the nearby silence as gunfire rattled far in the distance... he wandered through the narrow streets, carefully threading his way over to the second floor of a concrete building... he turns the corner! Nothing there... he turns around--

pafpafpafpafpafpafpafpaf *click-slide-click* pafpafpafpafpafpafpafpaf

And Ferrard has found himself a shiny new AK-74!

I engaged AJAX in some mind-games as I provoked him into peppering my building with fire. I expected him to try and flank me, so I set up on the only stairwell up, and even tossed a grenade down it about when I thought he would arrive on the ground floor... but nothing. Silence. Was he staying in place? I popped back up to the third floor and was peppered with fire again - Yes, he was staying in place! I opened up my map to try and pinpoint him. My pen was out, my tongue hanging out of my mouth in concentration, when a boot stamped down on my map. An AJAX boot. I looked up into the barrel of his gun and he splattered my outfoxed brains all over my precious map.

:owned:

Cholo / Chernolo (After Party)
DONUTSDONUTSDONUTSDONUTSDONUTS! / DRUGSDRUGSDRUGSDRUGSDRUGS!
DONUTSDRUGSDONUTSDRUGSDONUTSDRUGS! I shot someone from afar by flinging pellets through the window in front of me and the windshield in front of them! They popped out and I emptied another 8 shells into their writhing corpse! And then Warner returned the favor to me in Chernolo!

Holy Stones (After Party)
Deployed as Azoz
AZOZ REIGNS SUPREME! I HAVE YOUR BALLS, AND I'M POLISHING THEM TO A GLOSSY SHEEN!

:clint: ~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

Internicine 2: Indfor Delta FTL. We were the reserve team, stationed in the centre of town. As the fighting began, I was indecisive and couldn't work out a decent position for us. As we eventually repositioned SW we were quickly whittled down.

A Friend in Need: Opfor Alpha 1 FTL. Fun mission, although I'm not quite sure how Blu managed to evade us.

Shady Harvest: Alpha 1 AT. Amid the chaos of comms, and MAT asking for more rounds over TS, our AAR dropped a rocket at my feet. I make that mistake all the time. My mind was made for ACRE.

I fired a round at a BMP ~550 metres. Not sure if I got a good hit, but it turned out that our backup round had been stolen. :colbert:

During the last minute, I manned the M2 on a disabled technical and hosed down an enemy squad at long range, with some great guidance from audiox and his magic binoculars.

Roadside II: Blufor puppeteer. Operation Star Wars Trash Compactor was go. I got into town from the Eastern road with absolutely no resistance. Took fire from the compound where I spent the rest of the mission, and then TKed IceRaiser right next to it. I didn't realise you were on top of it so quickly.

Then I recklessly moved in, tried to throw a grenade through a window where dabbo was hanging out. I'm happy it didn't spoil anyone's fun.

Fuel Utopia: Opfor - Alpha 2 AR. I never know who is who or where in this mission and then die horribly.

dancemoox

Post by dancemoox »

Internecine II - AKA MP5 & Medicine!

Indie Charlie MP5'r with Dogface as FTL, Pr3sario as a fellow MP5 enthusiast and Dan as my dying companion..

Charlie set up in buildings and awaited the approach of the enemy. Once spotted I moved to the outside of my defensive house as the windows were set for people even taller than I am. I went prone to the left hand side of my building with Pr3sario set up to the right of his with a small patch of open ground next to us. Two enemy fire teams crossed blazingly in front of us but we held our fire, the last man stopped however and looked directly at me. I knew he looked directly at me as he shot me, I fired a burst in return and bacon rolled back into cover to examine my 9mm wounds. Pr3sario was less fortunate in the 9mm perforations as I was and I made a dash to patch him up. With the enemy closing in Dogface and took some bullets and my medicine was called upon once more. I headed up hill and into the building Dan had claimed. After giving Dan a healing hug to get him back on his feet I started to return to my post to hold the line against the vile enemy, coming under quite accurate fire I was forced to retreat back to Defensive Structure 'Dan' where I was able to lob a sneaky hand grenade towards the enemy before moving up into the balcony. This is where I made my mistake, for I picked the top floor balcony where my legs were exposed to the enemy specifically my shins were exposed to the enemy. After firing at a few and spotting some more movements I went down with a severe riddling in the leg area.. Dan did his best to drag me inside and comforted me with a healing hug and the line 'it doesn't look too bad' moments later despite the healing hug and magic salt and shake flavour powder I was dead from acute shin blood loss..

A Friend in Need

Opfor DSHKM Technical Driver - Dan 'the medicine' man Gunner

We were tasked by command to cover the road south of Krasnostav and be on the lookout for Bluefor forces retreating in that direction as well as a AA mobile battery. We drove into position and hid our vehicle just off the road in a stealth copse of trees, Dan dismounted and looked North towards the town and I spent ten minutes looking around mostly at the sky until the first of the black helicopters showed up. With additional tasking to provide support for the attack on the convoy we drove not at Q W or even E speed but at "RAMMING SPEED" through the trees arriving just as a helicopter did a low circle. Dan fired some rounds at things as I sheltered behind the wheel. Rounds from the general northish area started hitting the technical and disabled both the left wheels, brave comrades then blew up the conoy or something, so we were now in a stationary AA position on the very edge of the trees.

Despite Dan firing a good few bursts into passing helicopters none of them obliged us with crashing and exploding. Furious at the immobilisation of our vehicle I asked for a turn on the gun and put a nice 30 round burst into a passing blackhawk and killed the crew chief. Ebass asked for a status update so I jumped off the gun to report despite indications we were still very much in the fight, having to repeat myself I was killed looking over the technical bonnet whilst reporting we were alive.. Dan gallantly fired more bullets at things to avenge me!

Shady Harvest

Alpha Medic - Dogface ASL

Told by Ebass I have "an intense stare" the helicopter ride consisted mainly of people looking at me and debating if I looked scary or not. Sadly once on the ground Ebass decided it wasn't me that looked intense but I believe was unable to locate the individual despite running around and looking at everyone..

Cut ahead to Alpha at its base of fire marker looking at the bad guy town, A1 and A3 were downslope from A2 when the worst of the fighting happened. With A2 taking some casualties I moved up the hill to patch Dan A2 FTL and a few others up. I was contemplating my return to ASL position when the ZU-23 opened up on A2 BOF and fired 75% of A2 in lots of tiny pieces off the hillside, with them beyond my medical help I tended those that required a stiff gin and tonic to settle the nerves as well as giving the enemy the 'what for' with my rifle taking a few down at range. Once we moved into the town and begun to clear buildings, Dan had joined ASL section and I dubbed him the bearer of the 'Jr Medicine Assistant First Class' title it was a good thing too as I required some ammo from him once we'd picked off bad dudes in the military compound. With the buildings clear and Bravo having taken the military compound I went to see if Bravo required any medicine, getting strange looks from them I returned to Alpha to participate in the M2 suppression and victory fire portion of the evening.

A very different mission from last time, so many casualties, where is the fog :psyduck:

Roadside II

Opfor Bravo 2 AT, Dabbo FTL, Fer AR and Nuttytech AAR

I think Dabbo forgot he was FTL for about twenty seconds once we were in as we ended up taking whatever buildingsbunkers were to hand when the GP fire started coming in. B2 was arrayed in a line from south to north with myself holding the north bunker. GP rounds were raining in all around and I took a few bits of shrapnel before someone shot me in the back from my east firing port. Dabbo sprang into rescue mode and dragged me into his bunker for the medicine. Once up we took turns of covering the north compound entry point from the eastern embrasure and taking a smattering of GP round shrapnel. Somehow one of the enemy had made it onto the roof of our bunker as shell casings were raining down onto us, the enemy claimed he wasn't on our roof and we resorted to some blindfire into the ceiling to dislodge him. That did the trick and soon enough I went down again from some more bullet / shrapnel. Deciding I didn't want to die carrying the two RPGs I'd been blessed with I launched one at the south archway leading to the enemy infiltrator Iceraiser becoming somewhat alarmed at the escalation. When another presumably puppet crossed the opening I let loose another RPG and swapped positions with Dabbo. With the heroic defenders dropping somewhat from enemy action I bid a farewell to Dabbo and returned to my bunker, killed Kale who was standing outside my eastern embrasure and activated all or nothing charge mode. I moved to the north archway and fired onto one of the attackers, but not before I went down to reciprocated bullets..

Nice video Crocuta, it would appear from watching your side my north south is way off.. I blame our CO who also had east and west confused..

Fuel Utopia
Ferrard Carson wrote: Fuel Utopia (After Party)
Deployed as DefendFor Alpha FTL
The horror, the flanking, the mind-games! A rogue parachutist dropped out of the chopper, his AK-74 flashing in the sun. He dashed into the town, footsteps echoing in the nearby silence as gunfire rattled far in the distance... he wandered through the narrow streets, carefully threading his way over to the second floor of a concrete building... he turns the corner! Nothing there... he turns around--

pafpafpafpafpafpafpafpaf *click-slide-click* pafpafpafpafpafpafpafpaf

And Ferrard has found himself a shiny new AK-74!
Alas I was that foolish brave young sky warrior, I had done my job and expended all 1100 rounds of indiscriminate helicopter bullets and decided to jump from the perfectly serviceable flight machine and take the fight for the fuel on foot. To my eternal shame I timed my jump badly and rather than landing on friendly lines I ended up on my own and as we know a Carson with a makarov is something to be feared. I went to my grave happy in the knowledge that my friends went into battle to the songs of my people! Danny was quite alarmed I had jumped at such a low altitude but you should know the moon moon is an expert at LALO jumps, and also falling to his death..

Beyond the afterparty lies the land of the afterafterparty where you can shoot shotguns and silenced uzi's alike, where sometimes you die horribly from a nuttytech on a building across the road or sometimes you disable Iceraisers ride and then proceed to blast him in the face with shotgun pellets :clint:

Some travelers tell of a land beyond the afterafterparty, that of the afterafterafterparty where stones of a holy variety are fought over, where Draakon despite being your FTL will try and kill you and where you return fire with a RPG blowing him into tiny bits of pure rage. At least I didn't run you over Draakon! Iceraiser enraged at moon moon for being a clone we were pitted against each other for an assault on the bus station. Sadly both sides were lost to police around the pavilion rather than to each other. It takes a good long time to be makaroved to death by an AI policeman from 50m...
ramming speed!

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Internecine II (Merkel Edition)

Indy Charlie Rifleman
We kicked the mission, I've got an MP5 :shock: Not to worry though, we will not let these buggers take our homeland. We will not even stop at throwing grenades in our own property, that's how much we care...

After taking up position inside the house recommended by our glorious FTL Dogface I quickly realised that the windows were too high for me to engage anything - I decided to move out and peak around the corners of my house instead. *PEW PEW* and I'm down... "Sorry Pr3sario" came the call from Danny. It was friendly fire and no long term harm was done. He came to save my life and get me up again. I was fine with him after that but something about the tag system didn't trust Danny anymore. He was marked as red every time I was near him for the rest of the mission.

An enemy FT was moving to our South from left to right, we had eyes on but were holding fire until Dogface gave the go ahead. I could see the thinking behind the plan but in the end this was a mistake as it allowed them to engage first, I fired off a few shots and was immediately singled out for a batch of enemy fire. I went down for the second time and was saved by Moon Moon.

After being down so much my aim was hellabad. Deciding it was better that I holed up somewhere inside I found myself a nice little building that had a clear view East. I engaged someone who was moving with all the stealth of a blue whale, but I didn't kill them. Damn MP5. Draakon came along and finished them off a bit later. In the commotion Moon Moon was killed. We held a short service where we divided up his ammo and said our goodbyes.

I think by this point we were all in the same three story building each taking a different direction. I came under fire from somewhere and went down for the third time - things really were going well for me this mission. While Dan tried to save me he was also hit, and we bled out together on the stairs. It was special...

A Friend in Need

BluFor Alpha 3 AAR
"Home is wherever you lay your head". With this in mind I found myself a nice little shed to the East of town. I preceded to empty my ration bags and roll out my sleeping bag. Even Ferrard was jealous - I could tell as he admired my shack. Something came over comms about there being a war on soldier and I should put my trousers back on.

The helicopters were arriving, and for some reason I thought that meant we were safe. But this was just the start of the battle. As we orientated our squad to check on enemy fire we were ordered to move back to the convoy and use it for cover. Dogface was hit, then so was I. I watched as someone decided Dogface was more important than me. Moments later I was dead.

I think we won in the end.

Shady Harvest

<<Placeholder for Video>>
Last edited by Pr3sario on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

fer

Post by fer »

Overall, a good session last night, but we're a little rough in places and I'd like to pick up on them now so they don't grow into issues:

Leadership and toy slots karma: if you plan to take a toy slot during the session, please ensure you've taken a line leadership role (FTL, SL, DC, CO) in at least one of the previous missions. Think of this as Makarov-backed karma.

Marking routes on the map: ArmA does funny things when there are lots of markers, so please refrain from marking routes with 'daisy-chains'. Instead, please mark waypoints only.

COs must designate LZs: for mission-opening insertions, please don't mark a large area and leave it to the pilots. If in doubt about LZ safety/suitability, either use a recon bird (if available) or err on the side of caution.

Vehicle navigators: when pilots and drivers require a navigator, the senior element leader in cargo navigates or designates a navigator. We don't navigate by committee (but we can all complain about the in-flight movie).

Needless VON chatter in stealthy approaches during adversarial missions: rather defeats the purpose of the CO's plan. Please, please don't do it.

Rules of engagement: should be set by the CO, but if in doubt please assume you are not free to fire unless you or another element are in immediate mortal danger. Attachments in particular should avoid unauthorised, premature engagement of distant targets.

Thank you for helping the hosts by observing these friendly pointers, comrades.

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

Sounds like it was a really fun session, I'm really bummed I had to miss it. Next time!

Bandzai

Post by Bandzai »

Shady Harvest

Delta team FTL. Mission - provide security and spot for sniper team, help find and eliminate Aziz, without clearing the whole town.

Our pilot landed spot on according to SuperU's plan. Immediately after disembarking we got engaged by enemy fire team 200m away. They were dealt with quickly and without loses. There was one victim (sorry, did not notice who) to helo rotors though, while dismounting on landing.

While on the move to our initial location on top of the hill, one of our guys (Zitron or Zergra) successfully lazed some vehicles to be blown up by helo (I presume). Good job.

We arrived at position, but there was no Aziz to be seen and plenty of enemies in the town. There was an enemy on dshkm lose to us on the hill. The decision was to remove him, as he was a significant threat to our further movements. Once he was down, an enemy infantry fire team got activated and were randomly moving our way. I engaged them, and that was a mistake. They all died, but then it all started. Delta team cleared and took cover behind two houses on the outskirts of the town and constantly got engaged by random enemy infantry rushing in for our front and right side (where we came from, and where the sniper team was positioned further away high on the hill). Got wounded couple of times when failed to secure our right side. Once in a while some random dude would crest a hill and attack our flank.

Since there was no Aziz in sight, we were ordered to move forward and take some further cover closer to town. Communication was a bit hectic, random enemies constantly incoming. I decided to make sure there were no one left on our right flank, so our blue team (me and Zitron?) went to the emptied dshkm spot to see over hill. There were no-one coming to us, but we spotted some infantry on the roof of closest buildings in town, also another dshkm looking away, near the rooftop spiderman. Decided to engage them, as again they would be a nuisance if we would go to sweep the town. They both were killed. Zitron got injured. I failed to heal him (did not attempt, sorry), he was 10m in front of me, further down the hill towards the town, from where the fire came. The reason was, that I've noticed some infantry incoming towards the house blue team abandoned. Luckily by that time the red team (Walter and Zergra) joined and saved Zitron.

I returned to the abandoned position to find out if the enemies I've spotted are killed now. Communications at the time were somewhat overflowing/lacking. I should have double checked, but I'm kind of sure we were ordered to sweep the town and find Aziz. Since area was temporarily clear, I moved in. The rest of the team seemed to have stayed on that dhskm hill patching Zitron or engaging enemies. My mistake again for not gathering everyone and moving in the town together.

I've cautiously checked corners of the further house and killed an enemy nearby. The rest of the team joined up. We cleared couple of houses somewhat unorganized. Someone found a tractor with Aziz inside. Someone killed him. We were not sure if it was Aziz. Continued sweeping town. Our team got wounded and recovered, I believe Zergra was shot while in one of the houses.

Again heavy usage of comms. It seems helo crew were chatting away. Found out that we have fallen behind with the extraction while we were in the town. Boy time flies fast. Gathered the remaining group and headed to initial LZ. Helo was allowed to meet us half way, after we killed another lonely dshkm soldier on the road, and it seemed safe enough.

Overall got 20 kills, Walter got 13, Zergra 9, Zitron - do not know, wasn't shown on the screen. I'm not proud about all of the movement and communication we did, though have nothing to complain about the team or command. Goal for next time - more discipline, 'couse don't want to be the one putting "Special" in Special forces.

Thanks everyone, it was fun.

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Quick question to those that played Opfor in A Friend In Need:
Did you consider the distance to the convoy too far or was it okay?