[Mission Feedback] Creeping Crumpets

Kill your comrades. Wholesale
lazerdx

[Mission Feedback] Creeping Crumpets

Post by lazerdx »

Apparently you guys played my mission while I was busy with real life! As said in the AAR, it was kind of a weird idea to begin with and I never got a chance to get people together to test it on the server. The idea was that I wanted to make a Party themed random night adversarial, but in the woods instead of the desert. The USMC special forces were chosen over the US simply for their woodland camo, their lack of backpacks be damned. If it was too wonky, I'll likely remake this in the future as USMC vs NAPA.

Did all the random spawning functionality work correctly? Were the markers and instructions for the mission clear? Did any awful asynchronous stuffs happen? Were there any strange bugs (very likely, since this was my first attempt at some non-standard mission scripting). Were the USMC too imbalanced with their silenced weaponry? Did it suck really bad not having backpacks as USMC? Did INDFORs large amount of static emplacements and two technicals help them, or were they completely useless? Did the USMC spawn too far away from the AO? Is 35 minutes too little or too much of a timeframe? Were INDFOR stuck bumbling around in the dark and crying? Did I remember to set a mission end in case one side or the other is wiped, or did the host have to call it? Is that even an issue? Was the "humor" in the mission briefing too forced? Is it just a stupid and unfun concept that needs to be completely reworked?

Anyways, thanks for playing it! I completely forgot it was on the server. :v: