Script Error in default F2 2.7.3?

Kill your comrades. Wholesale
CaseMonster

Script Error in default F2 2.7.3?

Post by CaseMonster »

On the most recent F2 I keep getting a generic expression script error on
f\common\gear\fa_ACRE_clearRadios.sqf , Line 13

waitUntil{(count acre_sys_radio_currentRadioList) > 0};

I've tried different permutations of this check >=, != to [], etc... and nothing seems to work.

CaseMonster

Re: Script Error in default F2 2.7.3?

Post by CaseMonster »

'acre_sys_radio_currentRadioList' during this check is empty, '[]', like it should be.

CaseMonster

Post by CaseMonster »

Ah just found out my problem, i ran an #include acre...yadda yadda.sqf instead of the execVM on it. I guess that's why the waituntil wouldn't work? It's late, I probably shouldn't be working on this.

Fantastic work on the F2 guys, the hodge-podge collection of scripts that me and my group's mission makers used to use could never stand up to this!

EBass

Post by EBass »

Though I had nothing to do with it's creation I'll thank you for the compliment anyway :P

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Ah just found out my problem, i ran an #include acre...yadda yadda.sqf instead of the execVM on it. I guess that's why the waituntil wouldn't work? It's late, I probably shouldn't be working on this.
Good to hear that you worked it out. I didn't write the ACRE component (Cam did that) but using include might indeed be a problem if it starts the waitUntil before the variable in question is initialized in any way (is Nil so to say).
Fantastic work on the F2 guys, the hodge-podge collection of scripts that me and my group's mission makers used to use could never stand up to this!
Thank you for the flowers. F2 was what me got started on ARMA mission making and is still an incredibly convenient tool. Check out our scripting section btw., basically all of the stuff there is made with F2 in mind.