Post by audiox »

Hey.

Please indicate availability by using the link below :

http://doodle.com/mya5z43pbegkysyp

audiox
Host

Re: [Flight Night] Saturday 16 May

Post by audiox »

Thanks for the speedy replies. Seems like we'll manage to field quite the crowd! :dance:

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Five friendly flyers went up into the air and blew up a bunch of stuff. This time with scary humans as hostile flights as well!

I was a bit tired for this one, had been traveling most of the day and came in the door 20 minutes pre-session. Will hopefully be more energetic the next time!

zitron

Post by zitron »

It might be fun and good training to try some smaller and shorter missions where we take on just 1 or 2 convoys but with labels forced off, rather than free for all killing hundreds of things.

pepper

Post by pepper »

I wouldn't be against trying that!

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Yeah, missions such as the coastal road one are actually like that, we just never play it to the letter. I'll see if i have time and surplus energy to pour through the missions on saturday before the next session. I should have the time but its not easy to be certain.

Doing so would be interesting, but would require agreement to go with flight lead and not do stupid stuff.

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

Can we not do joint missions that cater for A-10Cs?
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

zitron

Post by zitron »

I can try to make some missions. All the missions we are using can work with A-10s, just change some SU25s to A10s.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

I honestly am not interested in hosting a "some in the su some in the a10 night". If anybody else wants to put up a server someplace and organize that then cool, but i'm more interested in maintaining the cohesion that comes from being in the same plane and talking about the same systems when we fly.

And in that regard its important to note that everybody is most welcome to use this forum to start a thread relating to you, yes, you hosting a night where different missions such as su25/a10c joint ops will be played. This is not a forum for the nights i am hosting, its a forum for all people interested in doing something relating to DCS. For me that is su25 night.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

But yeah, zitron is right, its as easy as choosing the A10 from a drop down menu and saying GO.

Here's a zip file with all the missions that are reasonably playable for the SU25T. If you want to mess around with joint missions this will spare you the trouble of adding all the SU25T planes and the waypoints. Also the friendly AI flights have been removed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjd8m6zdh5xcu ... t.zip?dl=0