[IL-2] Trainning IL-2 request.

Plan flights so we know where to look for wreckage

Moderator: oldhosts

theG57

[IL-2] Trainning IL-2 request.

Post by theG57 »

Just got the game over the weekend sale. Have a Joystick and track IR. So when it's possible and the time available. Would like to do some training go over the basics again and I'll handle it from there...
Thank you for your time and effort guys... :eng101:
G out.

Xiathorn

Re: Trainning IL-2 request.

Post by Xiathorn »

Normally I'd be the first to offer this, but alas - I'm not in a position to play Il-2 at the moment.

I suggest you hit up someone like Medve or Banshee - they're both excellent pilots. I'd also recommend hojo, but he's rubbish so it's probably not worth it.

Redroth

Post by Redroth »

I would like to put my hand up here now ive got a pc that works agian and go i could do with some ACM practice agian as ive found out im now pathetic. however i can sill land BONUS!!!

HomerJohnston

Post by HomerJohnston »

if either of you guys want to try out some flying, just let me know! (somehow - I'm always in the skype chat if you're in there) I'm very often willing to just go muck around and answer any questions, keep an eye on you and offer tips if you're looking for some.

Redroth

Post by Redroth »

HoJo sounds good more than anything i think its jsut a case of getting more hours under my belt.

Reggaesmurf

Post by Reggaesmurf »

I'm always in for a game of IL2.
I've been playing this game for a while and the last couple of years some online session with a small group of friends.

Looking forward to a FOLK IL2 session! :bang: