[A-10] Folk Euro Sessions - Time proposal

Plan flights so we know where to look for wreckage

Moderator: oldhosts

Tigershark

[A-10] Folk Euro Sessions - Time proposal

Post by Tigershark »

Hi there fellow flyers,

I would like to organise an official Euro night for the A-10 flyers. By official I don't mean it is compulsory to attend, but it would be nice to have a night to which people could at least aim to rearrange their schedules for flying.

I would propose a Monday or Wednesday night at 8pm BST (that's 9pm CET) for euro flyers to get together. Thoughts? Alternative suggestions? Who would be interested? Unless we get a critical mass interested in a regular night, it will continue to be adhoc flights organise in the Skype chat channel.

I have tried this 2 times already with only Playboy and myself turning up. So if you make a commitment to show up on a night please honour it. I am not asking people to commit, but if we organise a night and you say you will be there, it would be nice that you honoured that committment.

At this stage I would like to organise a mission for June 8th, at 8pm BST. Mission would be best suited for 6 players or more.

Regards,
Tigershark
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

Playboy

Re: Folk Euro Sessions - Time proposal

Post by Playboy »

I should be good for that!! :D

Gasman

Post by Gasman »

I should be free by around 8pm BST, or may be a little later. Hope to see you then.

Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Sorry i never turned up till 9pm as had an unexpected parents night at my sons high school. He was receiving a prize so really couldn't bale out and then had to sit through all the other award givings.

However i tried to join ts and it won't accept the password freedom??

Gasman

Post by Gasman »

It was a shame you didn't make it. Just Tiger and me, and we didn't start till around 9 anyway. Don't know why TS didn't work; we were both on.

Hopefully see you next time. I'm planning to try my hand at making a mission so don't miss that!!

F1yer

Post by F1yer »

Both Wednesday and Monday are fine for me, i guess Monday would maybe have some more momentum after the Sunday arma sessions (?).

ps. Also sorry for not being able to actually get in the air with you guys last week, had some unexpected visitors. However, if a fixed day is set, it would be a bit easier for me to keep those visitors at distance beforehand. :)

EDIT: i now realize im posting to a month old post :)