FA Workshop [Sun] 22 Mar 2015

Epic fail avoidance
audiox
Host

FA Workshop [Sun] 22 Mar 2015

Post by audiox »

This one was ably dealt with by Comrade Aquarius.

I'll just assume that he killed you all in horrible ways and learned you ways to cope.

:eng101:

Sparks

Re: FA Workshop [Sun] 22 Mar 2015

Post by Sparks »

Comrades, might a lowly party member with severe scheduling demands make a humble request?
Could we be told there's a workshop coming up before it happens? Preferably a few days beforehand?
This would allow us to inform our long-suffering spouses that the Party required more from us on a particular day and that the Future Party Member would have to be put to bed a little earlier or otherwise sedated...

Indeed, if it was possible to run a workshop on a different day, like say, Saturday, which is conveniently also not a school night, that would be magnificent.
(Just not this saturday, he said remembering that a babysitter is booked and divorce might be spoken of in the event Party was chosen over Spouse...)

(Oh, and have we ever run a workshop focussing on helicoptering? Loading, flight, landing, unloading, not exploding, all that stuff?
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

The workshop is (almost) every sunday, one hour before the session. This one was a zeused practical excercise in fireteam movement, use of terrain, and reaction to engagement.
[/allegedly]

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Thank you Comrade! This comrade will make diligent attempts to attend the next workshop!
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse