Saturday Crusader Kings 2 Sessions

Games that are not ArmA2 or Flight Sims

Moderator: oldhosts

Draakon

Re: Saturday Crusader Kings 2 Sessions

Post by Draakon »

Considering our low numbers, I'd say it went pretty well for today. Anyway, AAR will shortly follow maybe, but here's some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/AZHMg

SpecialSoup

Post by SpecialSoup »

Draakon wrote:Considering our low numbers, I'd say it went pretty well for today. Anyway, AAR will shortly follow maybe, but here's some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/AZHMg
I had a great time.

Old gods is very fun. Much more action than usual.

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Hey people, I just want to remind you that this is still happening and we are playing now.

P.S I got rid of my 2nd router, so now I can host games without Hamachi, which means less of an hassle to play :zoidberg:
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Another session went by,
Big thanks to those that came, I hope you enjoyed the game we had, I certainly did.

So what happened?

Me as Brittany:
-Still warring with Skotland (That's how they spell it.. those Norse guys don't know nothing of grammar :D)
-Won the war and assassinated their queen in hopes of civil war, which happened shortly.
-With Norse people separated I started a few wars and took control of the last Norse province in Wales, a few provinces in Ireland, and gained a foothold in Scotland.

In the rest of the world:
-Kale didn't want to be Russians anymore, so he went with the mighty Duke of Lithuania, who has an astonishing army of 72 people, I think :D So it is needless to say that he needed help and swore fielty to Unaco, King of England.

-Unaco on the other hand got stronger and took England and became King of it, but a nasty civil war broke out and we will have to ''pacify'' those rebels as soon as we can. Thanks to Unaco from me for helping to kill an adventurer's host that was invading Ireland, when my armies were quite battered by the war with unified Skotland that was our mutual enemy.

-I really don't know what Skhalt was up to, because he was quite far away from me, playing as Republic of Venice, but I noticed that he gained some provinces in Italy, so good for him.

-Specialsoup had a nasty civil war going on in Byzantine Empire and if that wasn't bad enough, Muslims from the east started invading and took Constantinople and Greece.

-Nim was playing as Republic of Genoa, and he was successful because he expanded his holdings, but after a series of assassinations and a string of bad luck he was left without an heir and died, so his game was over. Too bad that I don't recall what he took instead.

-Zergra fixed his router issues by running to his house and arriving late :D He was continuing his game as Asturias and I believe he had some wars, but I don't know nothing of them specifically although I must thank him for helping me out in one time.

Here is the latest map of the game:

P.S Sorry for the technical trouble at the start,but I also urge you all to arrive 5 or 10 minutes earlier than the start, so we can sort out our things and start it in time.

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

It was kind of quiet, but still some stuff happened.
I noticed that my ruler was quite old (around 75-80), so I started to prepare myself for his death, which eventually happened and put his son in the throne, after that the vassals of Brittany weren't so excited about this change of power as you might think, so my levies were quite weak and I was constantly plotting against people that apparently didn't like how I roll :D

After a while Skotland was united once more and I tried to have good relations with them, but I guess they don't take kindly failed plots against their king, so I was swooshed in yet another war with the Norse Pseudo-Scots. Unfortunately I lost the war and a few provinces with it.

Now that I have consolidated my power I changed Crown law to medium and succession to Seniority, this has sparked some rebellious factions, but I have been able to deal with them in time, although they still are a threat to me. In other news, Skotland is yet another civil war and I intend to reclaim my lost lands during it.

Here is the latest map: