A3 gear, weights, capacities spreadsheet

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
harakka

A3 gear, weights, capacities spreadsheet

Post by harakka »

Last updated: A3 1.62 (APEX dev)

Spreadsheet

I've dumped a list of inventory items with their related variables from the latest A3 stable version. They may be of interest to some people working on F3 or missionmakers in general so I figured I'd share it here. Let me know if there's something missing.

The source is available on Github. The script's data is spit out in CSV & XML-format into your .rpt. If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.
Last edited by wolfenswan on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: Updated source link
Me and him, we're from different ancient tribes. Now we're both almost extinct. Sometimes you gotta stick with the ancient ways, the old school ways. I know you understand me.

harakka

Re: A3 gear, weights, capacities spreadsheet

Post by harakka »

Spreadsheet updated for latest version, script updated to output a more useful header row and armor and passthrough values.
Me and him, we're from different ancient tribes. Now we're both almost extinct. Sometimes you gotta stick with the ancient ways, the old school ways. I know you understand me.

harakka

Post by harakka »

Spreadsheet updated for today's stable branch update.

harakka

Post by harakka »

Added filtering option to the spreadsheet's top row, thanks to EsotericReverie. Helps with looking only at the type of kit you're interested in.

EsotericReverie

Post by EsotericReverie »

Cheers! A massively useful resource, I'd say! I suppose it would be possible to do the same with slightly different selection criteria to get, say, a list of all buildings or vehicles or unit types?

harakka

Post by harakka »

It would indeed, I just haven't done so because it wasn't needed for F3 development. I'll put it on my todo list, or, should someone else want to scratch that itch, the code is in the first post.

harakka

Post by harakka »

Updated spreadsheet for 1.10. Added Github link for the script.

harakka

Post by harakka »

A bit late, but nevertheless, updated spreadsheet for 1.12. The changes were very minor this time around, here's a Winmerge-generated report.

harakka

Post by harakka »

Spreadsheet updated for 1.24. No change report this time I'm afraid, as I didn't have a dump for 1.22.

harakka

Post by harakka »

Updated to 1.26, change report here. Nothing too major it seems.