Hello and Help! Need people for some playtesting!

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
Angel

Hello and Help! Need people for some playtesting!

Post by Angel »

Hello everyone. Not sure if this is the correct place to post in but seems appropriate! My good friend Slerbal pointed me here as I require some people to play-test my mission and I need it play-tested fairly thoroughly.

Some of you may have already played or be aware of The Great Altis Highway Race mission (found here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =179806293). I released this last year, and was happy as it was in its basic concept. Then BI released Zeus and broke my mission so I came back to it and have since then, with some help from the coding community, got it fixed up an added in a few new features such as changeable weather and time of day, turning off civilian traffic that I put down and others which is about where we are now with the current released version of v1.5.

But now I've massively expanded upon the original mission in the form of multiple race course selection! So presently - along with the original race course - v2.0 has 5 other courses to play from the parameters section and I'm still working on adding 5-6 more (more varied and harder!). There are other new features too, but this is what I really need testing and because of the size and scope of this mission, I need a fair number of people to help because it will be a very dynamic experience =D

The race mission is for 14 racers + 4 additional civilian observer slots. I would be very grateful if you guys would be willing to help me Beta test this so I can correct/adjust/fix as necessary to get it ready for release to the general public as well as give me any suggestions/ideas/criticisms you may have. The bottom line of this mission is for you to have a laugh. If I accomplish this, its a great success ;)