Malden missioneering

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
NikkoJT
Host

Malden missioneering

Post by NikkoJT »

Hi gang

We don't currently have the ability to run mission-testing sessions on a dev branch server. This makes it difficult to ensure that Malden missions are up to spec and working properly for release on the 22nd. I would like my Malden missions to be up to spec and working properly for release on the 22nd.

As a result, I've uploaded all my Malden missions to this Google Drive folder, as standard folders ready to be dropped into your mission save folder. You will be able to dig into the scripting, locally test them, and generally pick them apart. With your feedback and assistance, I can make sure these missions are 100% good to go as soon as the map is ready to be played on.

If anyone else has Malden missions in development that aren't Top Secret Surprises, you are welcome to post them here for examination as well.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

NikkoJT
Host

Re: Malden missioneering

Post by NikkoJT »

Added a28_keep_what_you_steal_v1 to the folder.

Currently in folder:

C18 Made Men: The Malden Mafia conducts a hit on police and rival leaders. Simple kill targets mission.
A28 Keep What You Steal: BLUFOR and INDFOR have a difference of opinions on a small island off the coast of Malden. Symmetrical base capture.
C33 Ghostbusters: NATO investigates an unusual signal on Malden. Rainy day bunker assault.
C36 Aventure au Soleil: NATO conducts housekeeping operations on Malden. Counterinsurgency with a spotter helo.
C37 Lonesome Road: PMC carry out a routine patrol in the Malden interior. Abuse of the Tasks module.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.