[MP / Testing Required] [CO12] Data Raid v0.3

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
feanix

[MP / Testing Required] [CO12] Data Raid v0.3

Post by feanix »

Okay, I've updated this to version 0.3.

Changelog v0.3:
* Parameters! You can now set the number of enemies and the time taken to transfer data before playing. Please let me know if you like/dislike the choices.
* Updated to F3 3.0.0.1 - AT guys should now have missiles.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/870465/%5BCO12% ... tratis.pbo

You can also play this on my dedicated server. Filter for "Feanix Folk". It should be running most of the time.

Here's the summary:
We need to extract crucial intel from a radar dome held by the enemy. The data is secured against a remote intrusion and so must be downloaded by an in situ team using automatic intrusion software. The data must then be uploaded. The best method is to use a nearby comms array. The team must use their wireless intrusion software to take control of the array for long enough to upload the intel to naval assets at sea.

All infiltration team members will be using a secure, intra-squad meshnet. Once the data is captured it will be distributed to all team members to maximise chances for mission success. Intrusion software will need time to acheive its objectives. Interruption of intrusion will mean that the process will have to start over. Our analysts suggest that the process should be done within a time period between 15 and 45 seconds.
This mission uses UPSMON and TWPCAS for the AI management.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think!

feanix

Re: [MP / Testing Required] [CO12] Data Raid v0.3

Post by feanix »

Hmm, just realized the forum doesn't update the date when you just edit a post. I guess this will do.