Fresh meat requires a little explantion and perhaps tutilage

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
Mamuto

Re: Fresh meat requires a little explantion and perhaps tuti

Post by Mamuto »

As a hopeful mission maker once Arma3 rolls out officially on the FOLK ARPS servers, I would LOVE a tutorial that shows how to go from zero to mission loading in any sort of manner.

Zerith

Post by Zerith »

I actually made a couple of tutorials for my group, but they're a bit dated and I ended up rambling quite a bit. I'll have to look into making another one.

Nothun

Post by Nothun »

fer wrote:Actually, what we need is an F3 tutorial that steps you through the process of going from downloaded 7z archive...
I started a video description on youtube doing that, if it is of any use, link it in your tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixVotpgSco0

Once I get into Mission making, (in about two months) I will upload more tutorials on youtube.
"We all make mistakes, just none as grave as yours" -Spitnam after a Blue on Blue

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nothun/

fer

Post by fer »

Comrade Nothun - this video is a great start, but I'm afraid there are a few critical errors in it - have dropped you a PM.

fer

Post by fer »

Comrades, it's only taken me 5 years to write this, but I think it should answer a lot of questions ... F3 Tutorial: Adversarial Mission

:science101:

Zerith

Post by Zerith »

I got it checked out by Fer before I posted it, but here is a 30 minute tutorial on getting started with the framework.

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

Thanks to both Fer and Zerith! This is going to help noobs such as myself out a lot!