[ARCHIVE] Missions on the ArmA 3 server

Workshop for all Mission Engineer Comrades. Home of the FA Mission Making Template.
fer

[ARCHIVE] Missions on the ArmA 3 server

Post by fer »

Missions? Server? What is this thread?
This thread contains a list of missions on the Folk ARPS ArmA 3 server. All comrades can post to it, but please only post about newly uploaded missions, using the following BBCode template. We'll assume that if you post about a mission, you wrote and tested it. Or are in some way responsible for it. Perhaps you're its legal guardian, or its mother left it with you on a stormy night and now you're living out various scenes from Big Daddy.

Code: Select all

[size=150]Mission name (exc. version + extension)[/size]
[b]Map:[/b]
[b]JIP:[/b] [ Yes | No ]
[b]Scripts:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
Can I post my super-insightful critique of mission x in this thread?
Actually, for discussion of individual missions please start a new thread in the Finished ArmA 3 Missions sub-forum of ArmA 3: Mission Making & F3 Development. This is a reference-only thread. Thanks! :v:

boberro

Re: Missions on the ArmA 3 server

Post by boberro »

fa3_a92_church_of_kerry
Map: Altis
JIP: No
Scripts: None.
Description: Greenfor tries to eliminate Bluefor commander (Kerry). Commander cannot leave the chapel for first 15 minutes, then must evacuate.
Last edited by boberro on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

pvtbones

Post by pvtbones »

fa3_a29_manhunt
Scripts: F3
Description: A ghosthawk on a routine "supply mission" in Northeastern Altis was shot down by irregular AAF forces. The pilot survived and radioed command for a pick up. Command is concerned that AAF forces may be eroute to the crashsite and ordered the survivors to escape and evade.

NOTE: there are extra slots availible if there are extra players (including a optional extra downed copilot slot.) night time is recommended.

head

Post by head »

fa3_c54_crabfrustration
JIP: Yes
Description: An AAF platoon attacks a nearby town to knock out OPFOR's mortar emplacements

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

fa3_a162_kavaleola
Description: Port of the Folk Classic to Arma 3. AAF has to destroy CSAT caches in Kavala. CSAT are low on ammo.

Parameters:
  • NVG toggle
  • # of caches and # of caches needed to be destroyed
  • AAF approach (heli or motorized
Note: The code of the old -eola has been reworked. Markers display in briefing now and it is easy to port to other areas. I'll release a stub once I get around.[/quote]

kalelovil

Post by kalelovil »

fa3_adv104_crash_site
Scripts: F3, SHK_pos
Description: A port of the popular FA Arma2 mission of the same name. Opfor and Blufor heli-bourne infantry race to secure and return with documents from a downed V-22 Osprey in a semi-random location.

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

fa3_c70_another_breach_in_the_wall
JIP: Yes
Scripts: F3, SHK_pos, ws_fnc, custom stuff
Description: A platoon of armed insurgents attempt to cross the border to join the NATO-occupied part of the island. Designed primarily to be played at night, with a light fog.
(also features a magic redneck-engineered ladder)

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

fa3_a123_aFriendInNeed
Description: Port of the my A2 mission to Altis. Now it is a FIA convoy that is attacked by CSAT forces in an attempt to seize the NATO weapons they are smuggling as evidence (for something). NATO doesn't like that and deploys two fireteams in Ghosthawks to destroy the caches. FIA just wants to survive.

Note: As we're still figuring out what works for us in A3 this mission contains a few more stuff than I'd usually put in. Namely there are two Ifrit HMGs (no thermal though the PiP still works due to a bug) and one armed Orca (rather weak Gatling + 11 HE rockets) available for CSAT while NATO has the sturdy Ghosthawks with two Gatlings. All of this is optional though. The mission works perfectly fine with just the motorized CSAT and FIA infantry.

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

fa3_adv48_Breaking_Sisa
Description: NATO troops assault a drug lab at night in order to destroy a cache of Sisa. A quick adversarial set at night with a moon, no NVG's, with Blufor attacking Indfor. A cache is placed so as to keep players around a central focal point. My first mission! Thanks to Fer and Zerith for their tutorials.

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

fa3_co67_MorningSortie
Scripts: F3, ws_fnc
Description: A AAF platoon is inserted to remove FIA presence from two mountain villages. Supports Headless Client.