Introduce yourself

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
boberro

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by boberro »

Hi Paul.
The Party was prepared for this situation, and comrade Fer wrote a tutorial just for You:

http://ferstaberinde.com/f3/en//index.p ... al_Mission
http://ferstaberinde.com/f3/en//index.p ... ve_Mission

This should place you back on track, and show you how missions are made here. (BTW we're always in need of people with new mission ideas ;) )
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Amiideus

Post by Amiideus »

Thanks a lot for that boberro.

I'll definitly look into it, however I want to get the lay of the land before diving into anything, so no promises :).
Have a good one !
-Paul, Amiideus

Mabbott
Host

Post by Mabbott »

Hello my name's Mabbott. I'm a 16 year old Canadian and planning on becoming a teacher. This is my first organized ARMA experience and from what I've seen I'm looking forward to running with you guys on Sunday.
Last edited by Mabbott on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Full sails!" - Kefirz
"Don't engage, wait for them to pass the [*rocket launched with wooooosh sound*] bridge... [*boom - rocket hitting the tank*]" -Me, leading an ambush.
For the empire :hist101:

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Mabbott wrote:Hello my name's Mabbott. I'm a 17 year old Canadian and planning on becoming a teacher. This is my first organized ARMA experience and from what I've seen I'm looking forward to running with you guys on Sunday.
Welcome to Folk ARPS! Hope you will enjoy playing with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask either in the forums, via pm or by joining our large skype chat where all the gossip happens!

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Peace out! :D

Nigal

Post by Nigal »

Hello, i'm Nigal.

I'm a brit, but I've been living in Canada for a while now.

I've been playing Arma since OFP, but I havent really done much in the way of large scale MP before, just CO-OP with friends.
i'm also proficient with the mission editor, so I hope to make some things to play once I get the hang of your group structure! :D

I look forward to seeing you lot on the battlefield and fighting for the agrarian utopia!

- Nigal

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Hey Nigal,

always good to see a fellow comrade engineer! Feel free to PM me on the forum/steam/skype if you need to know anything about mission-making. Also, you can check out the missions from my signature if you want for a glimps into an insane mind the heart of darkness how I make FA missions.

Nigal

Post by Nigal »

I will be sure to!

flinz

Post by flinz »

Hi, I just signed up and will be joining you guys on a not-so-regular basis! I have played my fair share of Arma2 - now I finally got a machine that can run Arma3 (to a satisfying degree) and a TracIR, yay.

I was always interested in the more organized play style of ShackTac, but my euroTZ prohibits that - enter FOLK.
Looking forward to joining the mayhem!

boberro

Post by boberro »

Sir, did you just say that we're your second choice? :jihad:
Anyways, we're playing today. If you care, come and join us. And don't make my mistake of mixing up tuesday with wednesday and sunday with saturday :)
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

flinz

Post by flinz »

boberro wrote:Sir, did you just say that we're your second choice? :jihad:
Why, I would have never implied this! :)

I simply have been part of the shack community for quite a while, which is how I heard of shacktac. And shacktac is how I came upon FOLK, since dslyecxi links you guys directly as an alternative. The rest is history. :coolbert:

I'll try to make it tonight! Or is it tomorrow?