Thought I'd make a simple guide to setting up TS so it sounds like ACRE. Not only does it sound tacticool, but it makes fireteam vs squad comms easier to distinguish!
1. Setup TS. http://www.folkarps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=998
2. Download and install the CrossTalk plugin for TS. This will give you a nice static effect. This decreases the voice volume slightly so you might need to boost it a couple db.https://github.com/thorwe/CrossTalk/releases
3. Copy the wisper_notify, mic_click_off, and mic_click_on wav files to Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sound\ folder. NOTE! This will overwrite your default sounds.
There should be a way to setup a new sound pack if you care about keeping the default sounds. I only use TS with FolkArps so it's not something I've looked into. The sounds are taken from a video, not directly ripped from ACRE, so they're not super clean, but they're not too bad either. Not wanting to step on any copyright toes I also messaged NouberNou and he said it was ok if I shared them with FA.
4. Make sure "Own client plays mic clicks" and "Other client play mic clicks" are checked in TeamSpeak/Options/Playback
5. Uncheck all the boxes in TeamSpeak/Options/Notifications, This will get rid of the "User left your channel messages"
6. Setup a keyboard shortcut for toggling the effect. It sounds strange while slotting or limbo so I only like it on in game. I use one key, Pause, to toggle CrossTalk and Toggle Sound Mute (TS/Options/Hotkeys/Add/Show Advanced Options/Sounds/Toggle Sound Mute)