Favourite small-scale coop missions?

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
Thirith

Favourite small-scale coop missions?

Post by Thirith »

I've been playing the Cold War Rearmed 2 mod with a bunch of Folk ARPS comrades, but lately it's been more and more difficult to get the game to work with everyone being able to join the server, which is why I'm looking for some emergency coop missions for Arma 3, which never fails to work. We found some on the Steam Workshop, but I thought I'd ask here if any of you can recommend any small-scale (4-8 people) coop missions.
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

IceRaiser

Re: Favourite small-scale coop missions?

Post by IceRaiser »

Chernarus apocalypse. (ARMA2)

boberro

Post by boberro »

nogova virus :D
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

Thanks for those. They're Arma 2, though, right? That's the problem - we haven't been able to start a game of A2 without any problems, and so far we haven't managed to pinpoint the problem. Whether we use regular Operation Arrowhead or the Steam beta (which now seems to be obsolete), something about the combination of my connection, the programme and the mods (basically CBA, Cold War Rearmed 2 and standards such as sthud and stmovement) result in some people being able to join but not others, and any permutations we've tried led to a different combination of people being able to join or not. It's like one of those puzzles: you can either have Croc and Lord Penney but not Satire or Penney and mrkev but not Croc etc. etc. etc. I still hope we'll get it to work again, since I really like the CWR2 environments, units and equipment, but it makes sense for us to have a number of fun coop missions for Arma 3 at the ready for when A2 obviously hates us.
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

I've just done a quick Google search for that one and didn't get any links. Would you happen to have a link, wolfenswan?

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

You sure? Try again ;)

I derped

It's best with all the mods btw.

harakka

Post by harakka »

And it, too, is in Arma 2...
Me and him, we're from different ancient tribes. Now we're both almost extinct. Sometimes you gotta stick with the ancient ways, the old school ways. I know you understand me.

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

Funny, isn't it, harakka? It's almost like there's a bit of Arma 3 denial going on... :P