Unofficial Arma 3 mod-fun time Thursday 2030 BST

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
head

Unofficial Arma 3 mod-fun time Thursday 2030 BST

Post by head »

After the oh so sad passing of the glorious V+ session, there has been a gaping hole in my poor heart for a session,with radios and mods and glorious AK's ( Seriously, not shooting a AK each week is not good for you)

So I've decided to host a small session for those who still crave that glorious beep and bops and guns.
The server will most likely be hosted on one of my VPS(its pretty good) or possible on my own machine.
I'm seeing us running Zeus,Aliveand good old F3 missions ( with ACRE2 support) ( This one is mostly if we manage to get above 10 people showing up weekly)

So, is anyone interested? is the 2030? a good time? Please let me know!

Below you can find the proposed mod list, if you wanna add or vote against something post it as-well.

Session: thursday's 2030BST
Teamspeak: FA TS3

Mods list
Prepacked Download: http://sebastianbroberg.net/head_unoffical_modpack.zip
Last edited by head on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Doofling

Re: Unofficial Arma 3 mod-fun time Saturday 2030 BST

Post by Doofling »

Count me in!
I'll probably have to miss the first two sessions though, I have visitors coming next weekend and the one after that I'm away from home.

The mods sound lovely.
I don't see the need for the russians AND the CSAT replacement pack though, but I don't really know anything about the russian mod, so whatevs.

head

Re: Unofficial Arma 3 mod-fun time Saturday 2030 BST

Post by head »

Doofling wrote:Count me in!
I'll probably have to miss the first two sessions though, I have visitors coming next weekend and the one after that I'm away from home.

The mods sound lovely.
I don't see the need for the russians AND the CSAT replacement pack though, but I don't really know anything about the russian mod, so whatevs.
You are right, i've stricken the CSAT of the list.

lietuvis10

Re: Unofficial Arma 3 mod-fun time Saturday or Thursday 2030

Post by lietuvis10 »

If we go mod-fun time we should probably get AGM.Is awesome.Medical system is nice.Armour values also nice.Ragdolls are nice.AI nice too.Is very nice.

Saturday is best because Thursday work day is busy.

Medic Eugene Roe

Post by Medic Eugene Roe »

I'm only free on weekends, so definite Saturday for me unless something comes up. While I don't care for the weapon mods, or the faction mods, I am very excited at getting to play with AGM and ACRE2. Any specific version that'll be needed, or just the latest?

pvtbones

Post by pvtbones »

I also am only free on weekends but I have much interest in trying this out. I don't know if there any interest but might it be worth maybe finding a vehicle mod or two?

head

Post by head »

pvtbones wrote:I also am only free on weekends but I have much interest in trying this out. I don't know if there any interest but might it be worth maybe finding a vehicle mod or two?
This is good point, russian bears impresses.

head

Post by head »

Heads up! (get it?) ,I've added the HLC M14 pack and the HLC AR15 Pack to add some more nato guns, Since i think we have around 3 ak's :P

lietuvis10

Post by lietuvis10 »

VVV Shotgun gut gun really nice for urban and clearing especially if you use both slugs and buckshot.Is nice. VVV

Benelli m4 shotgun http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21870

Full auto shotties http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23587

UTS-15 shotty http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26789

Please add shotguns.And no,they are not useless.Say that next time when you get killed while clearing a room because after attempting to spray the enemy you ran out of bullets and enemy was still dead.With shotgun you shoot enemy inside room enemy dead.Glory to shotgun.Also raidolo with shotguns would be cool.

Ardyvee

Post by Ardyvee »

I would certainly be interested in playing some modded Arma 3. While I would prefer the weekend, as long as it is during the late afternoon/early nights I can make it during weekdays.