Possible perfomance loss with (new) NVIDIA Driver 344.48

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
wolfenswan

Possible perfomance loss with (new) NVIDIA Driver 344.48

Post by wolfenswan »

Just as a heads up:
The new driver was released today and there've been reports of people experiencing worse perfomance in ARMA3 than before. Keep that in mind before/when updating and do a rollback if necessary.

Mr-Link

Re: Possible perfomance loss with (new) NVIDIA Driver 344.48

Post by Mr-Link »

Hi, are people still having performance issues with the newer drivers? I have not played ArmA 3 since September, and when I tried it today my performance was borderline unplayable. I used to have smooth performance at all times, and I am on the 347.09 driver now.

Just trying to narrow down the potential cause for my bad performance since I have not played for so long, if it is just a matter of display driver, game updates or something else. :psypop:

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

It could be the drivers, because I don't think that nothing major has happened since Sept.

I am also running 347.09, but I don't have any issues. If it's possible, maybe roll back a few driver releases to see what happens?
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

Yeah I rolled back the driver and now I am back to normal.

Funny enough though, My system rolled me back to 344.48 of all things but it seems to be working fine with me. Much better than 347.09 at least.