Good small-scale coop missions by Folk ARPS mission makers?

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
Thirith

Good small-scale coop missions by Folk ARPS mission makers?

Post by Thirith »

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I used to play the occasional Folk ARPS session and greatly enjoying them - but life got in the way and the Tuesday and Sunday slots no longer worked particularly well for me. (I'm still hoping to stop by once or twice this summer.)

Anyway, I'm now running semi-regular coop sessions for a small group of relative newbies, and since I fondly remember the Folk ARPS missions, I was wondering if the regular mission makers had done any missions for smaller groups, i.e. 4-10 people. (I generally prefer a hand-crafted mission to the more dynamically generated fare out there.) If so, any tips on where I can find them? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot!
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

NikkoJT
Host

Re: Good small-scale coop missions by Folk ARPS mission make

Post by NikkoJT »

You might have to ask a host for the PBO, but I think Wolfenswan's "Jolly Green Hell" would work quite well for your group size. It's a ZEUS mission so it's pretty flexible, and it's designed for low numbers to begin with. It also makes use of problem solving/survival skills as well as shooting mans, so it should be good for people who aren't necessarily experienced with Arma's gameplay.
FA missions & session host. Tank appreciater.

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

Thanks, that sounds good. Is Wolfenswan still part of the community? I could drop him a message on Steam, but I'm not sure he responds to semi-random strangers.

In general I prefer to play without Zeus - well, I've never played with Zeus, but I prefer to be a player among others, without the DM-style perspective Zeus brings to the game.
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

boberro

Post by boberro »

workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =699478811
There's also a mod-based zeus-free version.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..