New guy...

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
cnice

New guy...

Post by cnice »

Hey,

I just found FA through Reddit and thought I would throw up a post to say hi. I am new to ARMA, having just started with the A3 Alpha release and was looking for a community to join. Pub servers are getting old quickly and I am hopping to find some people to squad up with. My steam ID is cnice118, looking forward to seeing what FA has to offer.

Thanks,
cnice

head

Re: New guy...

Post by head »

Welcome!

fer

Post by fer »

Comrade cnice, if you haven't already done so, hop in to our Skype chat where you'll find it easy to hear about or organise ad hoc ArmA 3 sessions. Of course, we also hope you'll join us in the official ArmA 2 sessions on Sundays and Tuesdays - nothing helps you get to know the rest of the FA community than loading into a couple of Mi-8s with 50+ brave comrades and crashing into a hillside!

Wait, perhaps not the last part.

tryteyker

Post by tryteyker »

fer wrote: nothing helps you get to know the rest of the FA community than loading into a couple of Mi-8s with 50+ brave comrades and crashing into a hillside!

Especially the last part! Hi. :)

EBass

Post by EBass »

Good to have you on board, it will still be some time before we transfer our official sessions over to Arma 3, if you're interesting in Arma I'd still very much recommend getting Arma 2. Although we have fun playing Arma 3 in its current state it still can't quite compare to playing our 40-60 player missions with all the content Arma 2 currently has. I think we currently do a semi official Arma 3 session every Saturday, and theres usually a few players on our Teamspeak playing most nights.

wolfenswan

Post by wolfenswan »

Hey cnice, welcome to FA.

Anvilfolk

Post by Anvilfolk »

fer wrote:... nothing helps you get to know the rest of the FA community than loading into a couple of Mi-8s with 50+ brave comrades and crashing into a hillside!

If only it wasn't true :lol:

On the upside, you might get to hear some of us sing in the meantime... wait... we're not doing such a good job of convincing anyone, are we? :dance:

cnice

Post by cnice »

Sounds good, I will try to track you guys down, and maybe pick up A2 in the meantime.

whitesymphonia

Post by whitesymphonia »

Can't find you on steam :(