Arma 3 : Inofficial sessions

Party-approved discussion of ArmA 3
head

Arma 3 : Inofficial sessions

Post by head »

Hello comrades, today we intend to brave a new frontier!
As you know A3 just hit a beta few days ago.
Now the beta is fucking sweet and i know several comrades want to play.

But what we are lacking is decent missions,for sadly i am a terrible mission maker.

How about everyone pitches in with a mission adv or coop whatever pleases you?, With F3 you can't fail!.
All i'm asking for is a small briefing for each side.

How about we gather up a 10~ missions and see if we can get a session together next wednesday 19.30BST.
-----------------------------
Current missions
adv GreenDawn (Assault on old outpost) by Head
coop RangeAttack (American Heliborne troops attempt to retake the firing range) by Head

Framework : http://www.ferstaberinde.com/f3/en/inde ... =Main_Page
Last edited by head on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doofling

Re: Arma 3 : Inofficial sessions

Post by Doofling »

I shall make a simple, gamey nighttime adversarial, which should be done by Wednesday evening!

Zergra

Post by Zergra »

I shall attempt to make a Convoy adverserial. With the numbers expected at 10 it might not be the best

EBass

Post by EBass »

I've been slowly putting things together for a co-op mission. I'll try to get it finished off over the weekend.

The problem for co-op is knowing how many people to balance it for! I really don't know what sort of numbers we'd be expecting. Also, I wish they'd have included a medic system in the beta (I assume included is the right word, I haven't actually heard plans to implement a system similar to Arma 2s medical module, but I assume its coming, would seem a huge step backwards not to, maybe the ragdoll "deaths" make it hard?) Flat death after one down seems awefully harsh for FOLKARPS style of play. I might include a one or two time revive script, do we have one as standard in the framework? (again assuming one exists)

head

Post by head »

EBass wrote:I've been slowly putting things together for a co-op mission. I'll try to get it finished off over the weekend.

The problem for co-op is knowing how many people to balance it for! I really don't know what sort of numbers we'd be expecting. Also, I wish they'd have included a medic system in the beta (I assume included is the right word, I haven't actually heard plans to implement a system similar to Arma 2s medical module, but I assume its coming, would seem a huge step backwards not to, maybe the ragdoll "deaths" make it hard?) Flat death after one down seems awefully harsh for FOLKARPS style of play. I might include a one or two time revive script, do we have one as standard in the framework? (again assuming one exists)
Framework has existed since alpha launch + 1 week.

(I have a WIP medical module for A3) need to have it tested for real sometime.

EBass

Post by EBass »

I know the frameworks existed, I mean assuming the medical module exists. I haven't dug into it much.

kataras

Post by kataras »

I will happily participate!

head

Post by head »

If you are interested into attending please post here so we can figure out aprox attendees

Dannysaysnoo

Post by Dannysaysnoo »

I'll join, yo.