Monthly Highlights

Travel with the official FA tourism agency
Crocuta

Re: Monthly Highlights

Post by Crocuta »

This one has two adversarials in it, but I don't know how interesting they were for everyone. Head said that he got bored waiting during Snipe Hunt, but it was great fun as Blufor - even though I only saw flashes. I've noticed my microphone popping a lot recently - will have to sort it out.

Playlist:
00:03 - Snipe Hunt - 7 Jun
08:49 - Bolshevik Raid - 21 Jun
12:02 - Random Engagements - 28 Jun
19:12 - Elder Rescue - 7 Jun
24:01 - South of the River - 21 Jun
32:17 - Jolly Green - 28 Jun
32:33 - Dog Days - 7 Jun
37:24 - Coastal Road - 14 Jun

Crocuta

Re: Monthly Highlights

Post by Crocuta »

Here's July. My favourite moment was in Styker Safari when the CO didn't believe I could hear a tank so ran out into the open, firing wildly to prove its non-existence. It quickly turned into that scene from Predator when Billy holds it off long enough for Arnie to escape. The medical stryker then picked us up and made it ~50m before rolling onto its side out of sheer terror. In Infection, Dogface makes me scream by lunging at me Superman style through the fog after feigning death. None of us paid our taxes. There are three Random Engagements: On the 19th, stealthy MMG Homercleese hides in the Podagorsk woodland, gamma gets called "fuckface" and then I assault a bunker. The 12th has Ardyvee, Wrathz, and I as the distraction force, going in loud in a Sahrani Valley, and the 26th is only Mamuto and Fluffeh talking about the joys of Farming Simulator. Bolshevik Warriors has Wrathz and Homer confused over a "TAT", and then later Dogface drags around a deceased Homercleese for good luck. Incursion is the one where we all went by boat, merrily colliding under fire. I accidentaly shot Issus in the head, we assaulted the castle, and then Fluffeh discovered a wild Shilka. UNknown has Dancemoox panicking about a "BAD MAN" point blank with his RPG out before Mamuto and his M113 get misidentified. In Regicide a reversing BMD almost squishes me.

Playlist:
00:03 - Bolshevik Warriors - 5 Jul
07:33 - Random Engagements - 12 Jul
10:57 - UNknown - 26 Jul
12:17 - Random Engagements - 26 Jul
12:54 - Stryker Safari - 12 Jul
25:07 - Infection - 19 Jul
26:18 - Random Engagements - 19 Jul
30:14 - Regicide - 26 Jul
32:33 - Incursion - 19 Jul