fa3_c54_into_the_woods

Help make Party-approved missions harder
SuicideKing
Host

fa3_c54_into_the_woods

Post by SuicideKing »

Comrades of The Party requested more "jungle warfare".

Comrade Engineers obliged. :science101:

Inconvenience caused by any casualties is not regretted.

So...how good? How bad? What was broken? etc.

https://github.com/ninjaProtocol/Arma3_ ... s_v1.Altis
Last edited by SuicideKing on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

AmishStrikeForce

Re: fa3_c54_into_the_woods_v1

Post by AmishStrikeForce »

I had fun. It seemed like a good, solid mission from my perspective. No bugs that I noticed. The only room-for-improvement I can think of might be that I would have liked a little more urgency at the end, as if the enemy had figured out that we were fleeing with the data and sent out a wave of enemies after us. But besides that, I have nothing. Good job!
Also known as Spanks Masterson

darkChozo
Host

Re: fa3_c54_into_the_woods_v1

Post by darkChozo »

Yeah, by the time anyone got to the wreck I believe there were six FIA left. I'm not particularly opposed to having a bit of downtime at the end of a mission, but if you were expecting us to extract the intel (or whatever it was) under fire, you probably need to move the wreck closer to the middle of the search area.

That being said, this was a fun mission.

SuicideKing
Host

Re: fa3_c54_into_the_woods

Post by SuicideKing »

Well, I did have a group that would ambush people that approached the crash site, but I think they got killed before hand. I could perhaps re-position them to reduce the chance of that happening, but as such there's no requirement for it to be a hot extract.

Fighting in woods and forests is PTSD inducing enough as it is! And we had taken over 50% casualties anyway (as a platoon), iirc.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com