fa3_cz43_pickup_artists

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Pooter
Host

fa3_cz43_pickup_artists

Post by Pooter »

Sadly I missed the first play through of this. It was intended for a larger player count than 19, but I'm still interested in hearing how it went.

AmishStrikeForce

Re: fa3_cz43_pickup_artists

Post by AmishStrikeForce »

I was company medic, generally stayed behind the front lines (so I survived to the end), and actually had quite a bit of fun. Especially when I got a 6.5mm w/ UGL off a dead EI. *flex* At the end, I was trying to get to a downed comrade and kinda yolo'd it across a street, not expecting EI to be idly standing right beside the other EI I'd just capped. I had a ded. :-/

I'm not being helpful am I? lol I understand that the crates were indestructible or some such, but I thought we were supposed to deliver them somewhere anyways. Kefirz was Zeus, I believe. DarkChozo was CO, he might be able to provide more input. Overall, I enjoyed it, so good work.
Also known as Spanks Masterson

boberro

Post by boberro »

I drove our vehicle through the wall in front of the church. I guess that's when script attached the cache to our vehicle or something?
Because I didn't know that and I pressed the action menu option with something about the crate in it. Then I realised it was "let go of the crate", but no worries - script told me that it can't do that because there's no empty spot around.
Few seconds later we were flying...
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Pooter
Host

Post by Pooter »

Oh jeez, I'll have to take another look at the scripts. I think someone put the cache into your IFV, then when you tried to take it out it somehow decided that inside your IFV was a valid place to put the cache, and hilarity ensued. Oops.

AmishStrikeForce

Post by AmishStrikeForce »

boberro wrote:Few seconds later we were flying...
That was pretty amazing. That you all survived just fine is more amazing. Pooter should leave it in as a "feature." :lol:
Also known as Spanks Masterson

darkChozo
Host

Post by darkChozo »

In terms of how the mission went overall, it was a bit weird. Basically we only had one fireteam, everyone else was either command, in a vehicle, or an attachment. As far as I know, the attachments never were able to do anything particularly attachment-y (MMGs never had good lines of sight and MAT never saw any enemy vehicles), so they eventually just transitioned into a second, weirdly-equipped fireteam after the first fireteam started taking losses.

So honestly, I don't think we gave it a fair shake. The only feedback I really have is that it seemed (from the back lines mind you) that the enemy distribution seemed tilted a bit too far in the direction of dudes sitting in buildings. I feel like at least a few more guys in the street would keep things feeling a bit more dynamic.

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Pooter, you may want to reduce the extra ammo and medkits that the ARs get. I was fully loaded, as a result I was out of stamina and unable to regain any, right from the mission start.

long live the new stamina system :siiigh:
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Pooter
Host

Post by Pooter »

new version: Auto-switches PCMLs for RPGs
Makes gorgons durable enough to survive 3 rockets, but their components break more easily.