fa3_c53_grand_theft_ammo

Help make Party-approved missions harder
Pooter
Host

fa3_c53_grand_theft_ammo

Post by Pooter »

So this didn't go as expected. I need to remember to run ASR ai during testing. The trucks were supposed to eject their drivers once the engagement started, there were supposed to be two group of vehicles, instead we got one group of 3 striders, another group of 2 striders, then the mora then 3 trucks then the gorgon. Then the three trucks decided to run away.
I might re-work this, or just go with the chaos of the first one and skip to the second mission in the series, counting us as having stolen all 3 (which is what happened).

Pooter
Host

Re: fa3_c53_grand_theft_ammo

Post by Pooter »

v3:
Furiously re-wrote convoy script. Convoy will now never break up. It has a slightly higher chance of never reaching us, but it won't ever break up.
Fastidiously Ensured truck drivers will not re-enter their vehicles after exiting them.
Forcefully Ensured that the convoy will not pre-emptively attack us.
Added arrows to indicate the convoy route.
Modified briefing.

audiox
Host

Re: fa3_c53_grand_theft_ammo

Post by audiox »

Convoy ambushes are always fun. But it seems as if we had very very little time before the vehicles were on us. We started at DZ-5, i think, and we hadn't even made it to the house that was on the closest side of the road before the striders were rolling past, coming on top of the patrols thats kind of a heavy start.