fa3_c38_upwardmobility

Help make Party-approved missions harder
darkChozo
Host

fa3_c38_upwardmobility

Post by darkChozo »

A mercenary force steals a bunch of money from an AAF convoy. With helicopters!

Todo: Fix ARs, maybe mix up the reinforcements especially on different difficulty levels.

This seemed to go pretty well from my perspective, but I was in the air so I wouldn't mind some feedback from the ground. I'm particularly curious as to how the reinforcements felt balance-wise.

--------------------------------------------------------

Version History:

V2
Adjusted reinforcements script. AI should be a little smarter about dismounting transports and generally a bit more aggressive.
Fixed end trigger so it fires while players are still in vehicles.

V1
Initial release
Last edited by darkChozo on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

madrak_the_red
Host

Re: fa3_c38_upwardmobility

Post by madrak_the_red »

ARs on V2 were way overencumbered at the mission start. We were confused why we could only walk until we checked our packs :P
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

Great mission. The convoy felt scary but didn't completely mess us up. The environment provided nice ambush-spots, and having to fend off a counterattack with friendly helos frantically trying to get away with the loot was way cool.

Also, yes, there's something wrong with the AR's.

darkChozo
Host

Post by darkChozo »

I checked, and I'm pretty sure the AR thing is a kinda-sorta F3 issue. Netkev had the loadouts set to heavy and the F3 defaults give ARs so much ammo that it overencumbers them in the new stamina system. Not that that means I can't fix it or anything, maybe in the next version.