NATO heliborne infantry attack CSAT coastal positions.
Northern islands, Tanoa - NATO vs CSAT
Helo pilots required - Ghosthawks Hellcats and AH1 recommended. C Squad not required, but available for reinforcements in the event of aerial failure.
v1_1: first played. Noted balance issues.
v2: ready for transfer.
- OPFOR strength on first island reduced.
- Added covermap module.
- Slightly reduced volume increase on intro music.
- OPFOR strength on second island reduced slightly.
v3: transferred and live.
- Corrected minor locality issues on garrison waypoints.
- Replaced Ghosthawks with DAR Hellcats.
- Reduced playercount from 56 to 54 (Hellcats only have one crew slot).
- Adjusted ambient traffic.
- Hellcats now carry NATO ammunition and equipment.
- CSAT patrols now mostly 3man instead of 2man to improve engagement pacing.
- The attack boats on the second island are no longer usable.
- The HMG on the docks on the second island will now always be manned.
Help make Party-approved missions harder
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Incredibly fatal and hard to execute well, I will remember to slot more attack helicopters to clear a landing site next time that is for sure. I appreciate the breathing room with regards to the SAM sites not nuking us on approach.