[Tue] 24 May 2016 (Fifty fifty)

How we died (in the future)
blip2
Host

[Tue] 24 May 2016 (Fifty fifty)

Post by blip2 »

19 comrades turned out this evening for some organised chaos. We warmed up with Budget Issues before moving on to Waging War where we blew some things up before some other things blew most of us up... In Appropriation we mostly ran round in circles and 26K managed a 50:50 enemy to friendly kill ratio. After a round of Air Raid, Hexagoners provided some more shooty fun where there was less teamkills...

In list format:
  • Budget Issues
  • Waging War
  • Appropriation (Part 2)
  • Air Raid
  • Hexagoners
Afterparty :
  • Shipping Problems
  • Ferals
  • Salt Riders (x2)
  • Hotel Pefkas
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

shado

Re: [Tue] 24 May 2016 (Fifty fifty)

Post by shado »

AJAX
Host

Re: [Tue] 24 May 2016 (Fifty fifty)

Post by AJAX »

Wow! one of those sessions when you just have an extra amount of good luck on your side. I have no idea how much bad luck I have coming to level out the galactic karmic balance but I'm sure to have some horrible death experiences "Coming Soon to a Session Near You!". I must say I think Fire-team leader is my favorite thing to play in sessions. It adds a lovely spice of stress that really cranks up the fun and action. Anyone reading this and wanting to FTL but just not feeling the nerve to do it then I'll always be happy to run in your team and help out (just hit me up in TS before slotting). It can really be a head spinning world wind but it provides a certain adrenaline level that you find wanting again and again. Look, I'm not "Saying" it's "Like" a "Drug". I'm just "Saying" that the "First Times Free" and... you can "Do It" as again and again, over and over and over and over.... Oh man, soooo gooood, oh Lost it there for a sec. Yup, Nice session. I hope the fellas I rolled with today had a "Blast" ! Cheers!