[Tue] 15 Aug (Jealous UGV)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 15 Aug (Jealous UGV)

Post by audiox »

A pretty crazy for a tuesday 26, including new friendly faces, got to shoot and be shot at in scenic environments.

We played :
  • Operation Eletheria :3 - Breakout
  • Second Hand Tigers
  • Missed Connections
  • From Russia With Love II
  • Her Majestys Secret Sauce
  • Rally Moddergat
As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

Check out the replays here. The Party sees everything, comrade. :cop: http://server.folkarps.com/r3/

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Aqarius
Host

Re: [Tue] 15 Aug (Jealous UGV)

Post by Aqarius »

Having spent the first three missions leading either A or A1, I can not but comment their sheer tenacious survivability. Alpha was the spearhead in Eletheria, and broke through. The fact that Bravo got TPK'ed in under 2 minutes I consider utterly beyond Alpha's control. The Zulu Dawn situation of Second Hand Tigers is regrettable, but considering the usual casualty rate of jungle engagements, I'd say we pulled through rather well. And we did pull through. The charge in Missed Connections merely serves to prove that the previous two missions were not the case of luck or tactics, but pure, unadulterated operatorness (despite the somewhat lackluster performance of our own Lord Flasheart)
[/allegedly]