[Thu] 9 Jul 2020 (Mighty Mouse!)

How we died (in the future)
Teifiterror
Host

[Thu] 9 Jul 2020 (Mighty Mouse!)

Post by Teifiterror »

8 lean, mean, mighty machines had a go at foiling the overwhelming enemy forces and sometimes succeeded!

We started with the liberation of a droid army, where our beliefs that robots have rights was quickly quashed as we threw them droid first at the enemy and made sure we survived until the end! Our next missions aw us fail to liberate our friendly droids from enemy clutches, the terrain was pretty though. Some engine limitations occurred and we found ourselves flying towards an under prepared enemy with our gunship dropping ammo crates on the enemies head before being overrun by sneaky tunnelling experts sneaking in through the floor of our base.

Runlist:
  • Men of Steel [Co-op]
  • The Arsenal of Freedom [Co-op]
  • Bears [Co-op Zeus]
  • RLM - Part 3 [Co-op]
  • RLT - Part 2 [Co-op]
  • Rocket League [After Party]
Be on the look out for upcoming Global Mobilization events! Join us for some badass BMP bronnegruppa battling!

All players, and especially team leaders, are reminded that a new set of informational channels have been added to our Discord in the TTP_FA channel group. Read and learn, comrades.

Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

You can review the missions we played tonight to improve your combat effectiveness score, using our R3 Mission Replay System. Remember, the Party is always watching! And so are your friends. From the grave. Where you put them. You monster.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you want a real FA flag all over your real body, click here to learn how to get a real FA t-shirt of your very own. Contributes to server operation as well as your Party status!

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.

stonie

Re: [Thu] 9 Jul 2020 (Mighty Mouse!)

Post by stonie »

Men of Steel [Co-op]
It was a fun mission and we even made it. We were surprisingly effective and the friendly AI really made it feel like were a larger team than we actually were. Also the wheat-fields are a nice location.
My only issue is the story in the beginning. Why is there a fully armed friendly squad captured in a barn and we have to take out the EI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TejOA79mfxo

The Arsenal of Freedom [Co-op]
That one went terribly wrong. First we nearly noticed the enemy on the road too late, then as a small fireteam we engaged what was the size of enemy base. The got me pretty early on the mission, and everyone else followed pretty soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvsp-kgYrc

Bears [Co-op Zeus]
That one went well until Arma decided that we aren't actually playing for the same faction anymore and therefore can't be in the same vehicle.

RLM - Part 3 [Co-op]
We had some aerial support in the beginning, that made clearing the village quite a bit easier. I set of the bomb in one of the stone building. The beeping gets me every time.
The second objective didn't go so well and all of us were downed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7-tubutJTc

RLT - Part 2 [Co-op]
It took me quite some time to find the "tower". All on all we drowned in enemies, and they were coming for us. They were coming for us so much they even ascended from the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDv3VCnlNNg

Rocket League [After Party]
For me it was an... experience
Furthermore it showed that we we might have subversive mission designers around here that try to put messages in missions and undermine the party's authority.

My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021