[Tue] 10 Jun 2014 (Tactical Trucks of Boom!)

How we died (in the future)
Gaia

Re: [Tue] 10 Jun 2014 (Tactical Trucks of Boom!)

Post by Gaia »

fer wrote:
Gaius wrote:The CO/SL seemed confused during the mission, and sent Alpha 3 into a town that was obviously not occupied, leaving the cache undefended. When we were flanked, it all went down hill. I managed to get to the Hill with the church, but the CO's kept on sending my team away from the combat to maintain overwatch, when we would have been better in the fray.
I was the original CO, and when it looked like we would be fighting the enemy on the high ground to the North-West, I ordered your fireteam to move north to the Gas station, then hook around the wooded hill to the North so that you would eventually hit the enemy from (his) East. Alpha 2 was (purposely) left in position on the hill with the chapel and supposed to keep at least a pair of eyes on the cache. What happened that you ended up at the hill with the chapel? Were you given new orders?
Oh, that wasn't you anymore? Oh, things make sense now.

The next person on the chain of command ordered us to RV at A2's position, and make a last stand. The two conflicting orders made me a little confused...

fer

Post by fer »

Gaius wrote:Oh, that wasn't you anymore?
Afraid not. I died up on the hill to our North-West during one the first exchanges of fire.

syrion

Post by syrion »

Thirith wrote:My apologies to syrion for having to bow out of "Idiots" just as things were happening. I'd completely misjudged the time. It sounds like things went exceedingly well without me there as a bullet sponge, but I don't like leaving people because I apparently can't read a clock...
It's okay, my wife called midway through the third mission and I had to leave... and I was the FTL.

:siiigh: